New to WII

lawmaker

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2007
Hello All,

I have just ordered my WII from Circuit City, and should be shipped to my house within the next 9 days. I am also new to this forum, so I wanted out by saying Hello to all.

My question is how does the whole "Virtual Console" thing work. Meaning. When you turn on the WII (mind you I have never actually seen the WII boot up, I have only played in a gamestop in the mall), do you get a screen that says, Play regualr WII Disc Game, or Virtual Console? And then with the virtaul console you point some sort of web browser somewhere?

Please excuse my ignorance when it comes ot this topic. I have only first heard about the Virtual Console two days ago, and thought I would ask.

Thank you in Advance,
LawMaker :thumbsup:

When you download a virtual console game, it goes onto the main page (where you go when you start up your Wii)

And to download a vc game, you simply point the Wii's web browser at a specififc URL? or do you need to download them and put them physically onto the Wii?

(Thank you for the speedy response BTW) :)

when you connect it to the internet and update it there will be like a square with wii shop channel on, just click on that and then you can buy vc games and download the web browser

Oh perfect.

thank you very much

Have a nice day,
LawMaker

Back