My Replacement DOES NOT have my Virtual Console Games!!!!!!!

WarMachine

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2008
So I got my replacement Wii back from Nintendo yesterday. It was shipped yesterday and I received it yesterday, but my virtual console games are not there and are not on my downloadable list from the shop channel!!!! Does it take a few days to register to my new Wii? I mean I got it the same day it was shipped so does it take a bit for the transfer to complete???????

WarMachine said:
So I got my replacement Wii back from Nintendo yesterday. It was shipped yesterday and I received it yesterday, but my virtual console games are not there and are not on my downloadable list from the shop channel!!!! Does it take a few days to register to my new Wii? I mean I got it the same day it was shipped so does it take a bit for the transfer to complete???????

Aslong as you had your Wii registered to your Mynintendo.com account it shouldn't be an issue. Just call or e-mail Nintendo and find out the problem. If they know for sure you bought it they will let you have them back. But you need your proof and you have to re-download everything if its a new Wii. But they have to be sure it's yours to own in the first place.

ok, cool thanks. I talked to nintendo and the guy thinks that it is just something that might take a day or two, because I got my Wii back on the same day it was shipped...... I hope I get them back! I had over 15! :(

Shouldn't be a problem aslong as you had it linked to your Nintendo account. Your probably just waiting for someone to update the system with your info of your new system.

Did you try registering the New Wii on your Nintendo Account? That might speed it along.

My guess is they have to un-register it from the previous owner then list it as open then toss you as the new owner yada yada yada... Gotta be some mad cash in data entry still.. All these computers and we cant teach them how to use their own keyboard yet.. haha

sometimes people never get them back, but keep in contact with nintendo and eventually you will

I got mine back by connecting my wii to the wifi and I got my stuff back even all my points

You shipped it and received it on the same day? Damn, Fed Ex must really be on the ball these days.

Its the same Wii you sent in, and they didn't do anything to it that had anything to do with the systems memory (just cleaned the lens), so i have no clue as to why they would've been deleted. However, im sure if you contact NINTENDO they can help you out, bud.

Back