Hi

LOL
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
Start is also pause

how did u guys manage to put lil pics on the side of ur comment things. lol (oh god i probably sound so dumb!)

Kelso said:
how did u guys manage to put lil pics on the side of ur comment things. lol (oh god i probably sound so dumb!)
no its cool. its an avatar. its in your personal settings under profile.
clcik profile and then click on edit avatar on the left.

Byuakuya said:
no its cool. its an avatar. its in your personal settings under profile.
clcik profile and then click on edit avatar on the left.
Every pic i try to put on it says "this is not a valid image file" what does that mean? lol what IS a valid image file :idea:

Haha ok and i hope u guys don't mind but another question... lol ur like the first ppl to help me out so... when i post comments in forums and then they are all on that list of like "new forums" in my profile. are they going to stay there... or what about thos folder things to i put them in there?? lol im so lost im in way over my head :p

cazoo said:
kelso do you even have awii
Yes as a mater of fact i do!!! lol. but like i said i am BRAND NEW to the gaming world... i have no idea whats what. and how i got a wii is a total fluke! lol. i just walked in to wal-mart and they just shelved some so i was like oh i herd bout these... what are they exactly lol. anywho i decided since i have some time off school right now i would buy one just to give it a go and keep me busy lol. and u know what ... IT'S SO MUCH FUN lol. so now im all into it but i really have no idea what anything is!!!

Kelso said:
Yes as a mater of fact i do!!! lol. but like i said i am BRAND NEW to the gaming world... i have no idea whats what. and how i got a wii is a total fluke! lol. i just walked in to wal-mart and they just shelved some so i was like oh i herd bout these... what are they exactly lol. anywho i decided since i have some time off school right now i would buy one just to give it a go and keep me busy lol. and u know what ... IT'S SO MUCH FUN lol. so now im all into it but i really have no idea what anything is!!!
i just answered that YES I HAVE A Wii!!!!!!... and i have no idea how to do much which is y i'm on here asking questions!!! duh

Back