Holy C**p! It's Lego Batman!

jesse1596 said:
Considering the guy is dead yeah I doubt he will be available to do the joker again either. Geez man have some respect.

What was disrespectful? He asked if the character Heath Ledger was playing would die. I wondered what they would do with the Joker too now with Heath's unfortunate end. Personally, I'm going to find it a little creepy to watch Heath play such a psychotic part knowing the role caused so much stress for him.

I doubt they will simply kill Joker off though. No one expected this to happen to Heath, and certainly WB didn't. They planned for this film to be a huge success, which it likely will be, so I'm sure they intended to continue along with it. Hell, even the Scarecrow (Cillian Murphy) is making an appearance in the new film. I'm sure they expected to do the same with the Joker in whatever film comes after the Dark Knight. Really sad this had to happen to Heath, he was just a great actor.

Really Cannot Wait For LEGO Batman And Idiana Jones!
Ive Seen Preview Vids For Both Of Them And They Look Superb! IJ Looks Sooo Fun!:smilewinkgrin:
Ill Be Gettin Both Of Those!:thumbsup:

Honestly, I can't wait for this game. Every Batman-based video game I have ever played in the past has sucked horribly. Maybe we'll finally see Batman done some justice in the video game world. I'm very excited but, as usual, annoyed with how far away the release is...I'm impatient.

Based on my The Batman Season 4 DVDs' special features, it comes out in Fall.

duke_fan13 said:
I think they should come out with a Lego:past present and future game...(the title is cheezy, but something along those lines...) When I was growing up, I would use my lego castle set to start with, and the castle would grow and gain technology untill it was eventually a space station...yea legos meant too much to me as a kid... but I think they could set a game up like that where its basically age of empires, only legos!.
i know what you mean man. i had so many legos. i would just play w/that **** all day. i miss those days. but you know what really pissed me off? mega blocks. i always had more mega blocks cause they had cooler models and they were cheap but the things never fit together! lol

Back