HOLY **** I dropped my wii!

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
okay so i get my wii(yay) and I set it up. the wii falls from vertical position to standby( i dropped the power cord). i'm scared...has anyone else had this happen? will my wii be fine??

it has been working fine. i just want to know if it will break later, now that there's been some force.

No, it's not gonna break later. It would either break immediately or not at all, there's no time delay...

i eat nintendo wiis said:
it has been working fine. i just want to know if it will break later, now that there's been some force.

Hehe, go register it on Nintendo.com, extends the warranty :p

i eat nintendo wiis said:
From what I've read about similar situations as yours, your Wii is likely to implode within 48 hours. I'm sorry.

oh wow.... my dad would accidently thow his wiimote and break the TV then sy "Dorothy, I broke the TV.":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have it Vertically, then put the glass stand plate under the mount. or itll probably fall again.

Mine fell from vertical position too, it was off. Happened at the release day but works perfectly now so you shouldn't be worried.

if it falls its your fault. If you read the manual and put the glass stand on it, it has a very very low chance of falling. unless someone drop kicks it.

Back