Wii Price Drop?

Nemix

Frost-bitten
Jul 14, 2006
Anyone hear any news on a Wii price drop?

I sold my Wii because of the Ps3 price drop but end up grabbing a 360 instead for the same reason (Microsoft dropped the 360's price and added 3 years warranty)...

Now I'm thinking of buying a Wii again but still keeping my 360. Just want to know if there will be a price drop coming anytime soon...

I doubt there will be a price drop anytime soon since the Wii is already cheap as it is and is selling so well.

I wouldn't think Nintendo will drop the Wii's price anytime soon. It's just a logical guess since Wii's demand is still exceeding supply. There's simply no reason for Nintendo to drop price... at least not until 2008.

Unless both ps3 and 360 cost less than $250, then there will be a price drop on Wii.

You will not see a price drop as long as the wii is selling.

That may not be until maybe a few months after Christmas.

I honestly didn't think it'd still be this hot this far down the line

Was gonna wait for a Black Wii and a price drop but since my 360 is white guess it'll go well together.

And with Corruption almost being released think I'm gonna go ahead and grab one again, this time for keeps...

Thanks for the replies.

Nemix said:
Was gonna wait for a Black Wii and a price drop but since my 360 is white guess it'll go well together.

And with Corruption almost being released think I'm gonna go ahead and grab one again, this time for keeps...

Thanks for the replies.

Awesomness, Have fun with your wii (when you get it) :)

Yeah, there isn't going to be a price drop when the sales are so good.
Pick up a Wii now, enjoy the new games coming out like Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metroid Prime 3.

chickenwin said:
Awesomness, Have fun with your wii (when you get it) :)

LOL... I had lots of fun when I had it before I sold it. Now I miss it and gonna buy it again. Rest assured, I'm gonna have freakin' lots of fun with Corruption...

Back