Will regular 360 prices drop when Elite comes out?

Price drop won't occur right away, but I'm sure we'll see it go down by year's end.

One thing I read somewhere (completely unsubstantiated, but an interesting idea) is that, after the limited edition black run, will be replacing the Premium edition. The Elite will re-enter the marketplace at $400, and the Premium will be pushed to $300, while the Core will disappear. Again, speculative, but a good thought.

Na the black will be higher price as ya paying for the big hdd and the connection for hd tvs.

White boxes will go down in price, but not a big drop as they are still selling them now.

santo said:
Price drop won't occur right away, but I'm sure we'll see it go down by year's end.

One thing I read somewhere (completely unsubstantiated, but an interesting idea) is that, after the limited edition black run, will be replacing the Premium edition. The Elite will re-enter the marketplace at $400, and the Premium will be pushed to $300, while the Core will disappear. Again, speculative, but a good thought.

Total BS b/c the elite is not limited its hear to stay....the only truth is that the elite model will come out in white

Back