Xbox 360 Black Elite

Well, if people didn't want the wifi, or HD-DVD drive, why not just keep the 360 and not go with the upgrade? The point of an upgrade is to improve and offer more.

The PS3 doesn't force anyone to do anything. It's not making people pay for it and take it home. People buy it because they want it. There are two versions of the PS3 available: One is average with all of the regular stuff to just do it up basic...and the upgraded version which costs more, because it offers more. If people don't like it, they don't have to buy it...which isn't exactly the same deal with the "elite" It isn't that much different than the Premium 360...just get a bigger HDD and a can of black paint and bam. They should have offered more, and if people didn't want all of the extras than don't worry about it, because the 360 has is still a good system.

Wii&Ps3 said:
So Microsoft asked for a Mulligan? Its $20 cheaper than the ps3, but still uses the dvd drive. If it were able to use the hd dvd drive for games I would say great. Microsoft screwed up and are trying to get more buzz going with this system. I think it will fail. What little respect I had for the 360 was diminished with this system.
thats because it comes with everything you need

Xbox 360 elite Comes with:
-removable 120GB hard drive
-component, composite and hdmi cables
-system
-1 controller (with AA batterys)
- head phone with mic
-power cable
thats all i could think of sry if i forgot anything

ps3
-system
-power cable
-composite cable
-built in 20/60 gb hard drive
-1 rechargeable controller
thats all i could think of sry if i forgot anything

Last edited:
The hardcore fans that MS is going after won't be caught dead with a core pack. This was Microsoft's prime opportunity to have a built in HDDVD and WIFI with the elite to compete with the PS3. The core PS3 is actually a better value because it comes with an HD optical drive. Even the $600 PS3 is a better value because BluRay is built in and the extras are in one neat package. I REALLY wanted BluRay to fail but "360 elite" basically handed it to PS3 on a silver platter.

Thats what I'm saying dude...this paintball guy is trying to argue it. I totally agree with you.

MysticGohan said:
thats because it comes with everything you need

Xbox 360 elite Comes with:
-120GB hard drive
-component, composite and hdmi cables
-system
-1 controller (with AA batterys)
- head phone with mic
-power cable

ps3
-system
-power cable
-composite cable
-built in 20/60 gb hard drive (upgradeable to any 2.5 SATA drive of your choice)
-1 rechargeable controller
-built in wifi
-built in hi-def player
-m/kb support

Fixed.

TheDarkness, a multiplatform fps action game by starbreeze studios will include more content and streaming media inside the game world on the Blue ray PS3 game, and much less on teh 360 version of the game. Why? This is due to the nature of the game medium stored, developers >>>>LOVE<<<< more storage per disk as it lets them not have to leave as much out and compressed in the developement cycle. The only console on the market right now that is FULLY HD compatible.. is the PS3. But, keep in mind at the end of the day, both the 360 and the PS3 are equally priced once you get the attachments to make them .. quote unquote "equal". 360 is still a good system and its GPU dilvers some good quality visuals.

Last edited:
I don't see why you say that Blu-Ray is better for games. Yes it can store more, but if they can't fit everything on a DVD they can put it on multiple DVDs. The PS1 had many games that did that and I don't see why it can't be done for the 360.

i htink that the new 360 elite is a total waste of money. go out and get a gameboy and get pokemon and yu gi oh. i will first start off on pokemon. i am from the continent that created pokemon (argentina) and i have been playing ever since it came out. i catch about 100 different pokemon a day just to keep me in good shape. it gets really exhausting and i have to take many breaks but it keeps me in very good shape. i also think canadas a gay country. they tried to destroy pokemon by letting loose the t virus but me and blastoise took care of those canadians. " i want to be the very best that no one ever was da da da da, is what i say to all the canadians that i see because they are big pieces of poopoo. the xbox is for little girls that are afraid of action games like pokemon and play cartoon games like gears of war. that sets me up for my next subject a game made by those homo brazilians but is still my 2nd favorite game which is yu gi oooooooooohhhhh. i love shouting that it brings so many looks of aww. i love yugi he is such a cool realistic character. he is the master of strategy and he can beat anyone. not me though because i have much more practice trust me its how i keep in shape. i remember going to a converntion and getting bombed by the japanese but me and blue eyes totally kicked some but. we destroyed those japs. i have every single card made and i only spent about 20 grand getting them. i get really excited when people ask me about my collection. this shows that the elite is a piece of poopoo when it come down to it and i know you will go buy a gameboy instead. and always remember " you gotta catch em all".

not everyone has a 20gb harddrive on the ps3..i got a 120gb so im even now with the uber cool elite 360 LMAO

Back