This Years E3's Predictions anyone?

Macmutt

WiiChat Member
Jun 22, 2007
Last year our little Wii ended up stealing the show but this year, i'm wondering if Nintendo can do it again or will Sony have some big price drop and game announcements ?
Is Microsoft selling more systems with Halo 3 on the way all these questions and more have me wondering how Nintendo will do this year what about you guy's ?

No Im thinking Sony or Nintendo have the best chances of stealing the show!
Think about it, Sony has MGS4 (which is HUGE!!!), and Nintendo has SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy! Microsoft has Halo 3 but compared to those three games it definently dosnt have a chance.

Oh well

paintba||er said:
Search. There have already been a few threads on this.

I don't run a search every time i post a thread and since i haven't seen one i decided to ask. so those of you (Paintballer) who don't want to respond, don't have to.

Macmutt said:
I don't run a search every time i post a thread and since i haven't seen one i decided to ask. so those of you (Paintballer) who don't want to respond, don't have to.

You realize there is a button to search/check for identicle topics RIGHT NEXT TO THE TITLE box when you make a new thread right?

paintba||er said:

You are supposed to search before making a thread. This is why this place is so shitty...

or maybe it's because there's too many dicks around. just don't respond to the thread and it'll die down. if not, its already created, so too bad. send him a pm if you want to stop him from doing it in the future but theres no point of crapping up his thread.

callme.nasty said:
or maybe it's because there's too many dicks around. just don't respond to the thread and it'll die down. if not, its already created, so too bad. send him a pm if you want to stop him from doing it in the future but theres no point of crapping up his thread.
So we should just let everyone post the same thing repeatedly without saying anything? Maybe I will go make another thread about how the blue light on my Wii doesn't stay on all the time.

halo3 on wii! jk

realy..last year was ok but Nintendo realy did not focus on games much more on there new consle...but this year will be a game only E3. or mabey a new gameboy..lol

paintba||er said:

So we should just let everyone post the same thing repeatedly without saying anything? Maybe I will go make another thread about how the blue light on my Wii doesn't stay on all the time.

like i said just pm him about it, or report it to a mod. no need to spam up his thread.

i'm more excited about new accessories than new games. i know what games are coming out, i want to see how many different things will be able to connect to the wii remote. light gun with a cocking device and built in joystick and a few other buttons would absolutely rule. they should also make a more expensive one with a scope on it. anyone ever play that sniper arcade game? know what i'm talking about?

i'd also like to see a cool steering wheel come out. you could plug the wiimote in on a platform to the right of it and use it as a shifter.

63d274d543.jpg

Last edited:
callme.nasty said:
like i said just pm him about it, or report it to a mod. no need to spam up his thread.

Yes because that is so much more effective(sarcasm). And simply reporting it to a mod isn't going to help the newbie learn the rules.

vagrant said:
Yes because that is so much more effective(sarcasm). And simply reporting it to a mod isn't going to help the newbie learn the rules.

and being a jackass to him is?

Back