Home/Forum Index

KK thanks
So there is some hope thats all i needed to know
+ this is offtopic but i0n i try to look at threads i started but it wont let me

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
of course, the main page is great for newcomers to quickly get adjusted, its just as an old dog here i dont like to learn new tricks :yesnod:
i went to give you rep for such a quick response and good info but it said i must spread rep before i give it to you again >.>

Yea good idea, ok - so now the Wiichat logo will take you to the forum index as before and so will the navbar forum link.

If you're browsing the forums and you want to hit the portal just use the 'Home' link uptop ;)

Sovieto said:
edit: and about the friend codes, perhaps you could add a little button by the Rep thing and people can click it, showing they added that persons friend code to their wii then it can send a notifcation message via pm to tell them they were added, idk, just a thought

Yea the friend code system is gonna be quite ellaborate and far far better than that 10k post thread :p

i0n said:
Yea good idea, ok - so now the Wiichat logo will take you to the forum index as before and so will the navbar forum link.

If you're browsing the forums and you want to hit the portal just use the 'Home' link uptop ;)

Yea the friend code system is gonna be quite ellaborate and far far better than that 10k post thread :p
haha, so awesome i0n, thanks!

i0n said:

:blush2: Ive never seen you actively posting before!

lee.jarratt said:
:blush2: Ive never seen you actively posting before!
you've also never seen less than 2000 members, hes busy mate!

Sovieto said:
of course, the main page is great for newcomers to quickly get adjusted, its just as an old dog here i dont like to learn new tricks :yesnod:
i went to give you rep for such a quick response and good info but it said i must spread rep before i give it to you again >.>

edit: and about the friend codes, perhaps you could add a little button by the Rep thing and people can click it, showing they added that persons friend code to their wii then it can send a notifcation message via pm to tell them they were added, idk, just a thought
yea me too im a old dog who dont like new tricks

Sovieto said:
you've also never seen less than 2000 members, hes busy mate!

Hmm yea, you have a point there. A very sharp point, i sharpened the point to the max.

Cant wait to see wiichat expand even more, im excited for all the new features!

minto said:
yea me too im a old dog who dont like new tricks

Sorry for double post, Since i joined the same month as you, im an old dog too :thumbsup:

Back