Hope...?

.shadox

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
Is there any hope left for us that didn't preorder the Wii and still buy one before Christmas..

I truely hope so because I am not camping out to get one, but would just like to know if you guys think that we will find them in stores before then.

There will be multiple shipments. There will be anwyhere from 4 to 11 million Wiis by the end of the year.

Something to remember: You pick up a Sunday paper on Saturday and check through the ads. If they have an ad for a Wii or PS3 or whatever, that means they are scheduled to recieve a shipment. My cousin used this to get his X360.

Baloras

Jenova said:
There will be multiple shipments. There will be anwyhere from 4 to 11 million Wiis by the end of the year.
You know what Jenova..we should call you jesus...because you always bring good news!!!

i personally think that you will still be able to get one... from what i hear they are only preordering a few, and most will be sold on release... but with that there also will be alot of people in line so... if you dont wana camp you may be out of luck. With that said, they said at least 4 million by the end of the year, thats alot, so maybe its enough to fill the needs of everyone :)

lol well maybe it wont be enough to get everyone, but unless you are truely unlucky, you should be able to get one... just go a lil early ;)

not even 11 million is making me confortable...i mean we're dealing with the best gen console...its not a gamecube...many ppl are wanting the wii more then anything eles...and you know how much nintendo is loved by kids...more kids are going to want it and now its bringing ppl of all ages...whish is a very good thing but its just that many ppl are going to want it and well will 11 million be enough?? i mean ok canada we have 33,098,932 ppl living here ...usa theirs 298,444,215 ppl living there and 107,449,525 ppl living in mexico whish makes a grand total of 438,992,672 ppl living in those three country...and now take out i don't know 30% in each counrty whish gives us 14633087 (over 14 million) don't forget the point that the wii is very populor and its not just a few ppl getting it... its alot

I would camp out anyway, unless you live north. It's a good experience to have. I'm gonna camp out at a best buy. They don't do pre-orders.

A men to that. Do you know how its going to work? are they going to be selling them at midnight or at 11 on the 19th?

Lol all these pre order threads makes me laugh all you guys should move to australia you wont get it as earky but your gonna your preorders with free games or $600 vouchers hehe

lol you will have no problem, not everyone wants a wii... mainly kids want it, and there won't be very many people buying in mexico, only like 1000 max

Back