House Of The Dead Rumours Confirmed!

Unwiired

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2007
Arcade and horror-gaming fans will be very pleased to know that the rumours on Sega bringing House Of The Dead to the Wii are rumours no more. It was announced that the classic thriller will be coming to the Wii as The House Of The Dead 2 and 3 Return.

Full Article

Anyone pleased? :yesnod:

Old news. We already have several things confirmed, a zapper bundle and an April/March release.

Sorry guys, this was fresh to me today and I saw no thread on it. Not sure if everybody actually knows the rumours have been confirmed though, so please respect the topic for the people that don't. :cornut:

Unwiired said:
Sorry guys, this was fresh to me today and I saw no thread on it. Not sure if everybody actually knows the rumours have been confirmed though, so please respect the topic for the people that don't. :cornut:

You're right, old news to me but new news for thousands of others. You could add more to the topic maybe some date mentions and news about the bundle and prices?

Cpt.McCloud said:
You're right, old news to me but new news for thousands of others. You could add more to the topic maybe some date mentions and news about the bundle and prices?

Thanks, good point, I wanted to keep it short and not confirm dates in the post, as people tend to moan and come back to the sources if a title doesn't release on a 'confirmed' date etc.

havent been online in a long time so this is actually news to me, cant wait for it to come out since this one of the first games I always play when I go to arcades. Anyways what bundles are coming with the zapper?

But thats for japan, it didn't say anything about US.

Btw, the guy at wii centre is stupid, he's got a topic saying he hasn't turned into a heartless killer because of the zapper and he wont be buying a real gun and heading to a nearbye highschool. Now wait til it really happens, I wonder what he will say.

Back