• I will get it as soon as it comes out

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • I will get it a little later

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • I'm not that keen on it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want the Wii just as much as any of you, though I am incapable of making a pre-order, I will have to wait to be one of the first to purchase one.

Same here. There are few things in life I'm desperate for. No offense intended but I'm not 10 any more, I have tons of stuff going on in life and will get it when it gets here. I'll pre-order to make sure I get on at launch but other than that, there's nothing I can do to make it get here faster so no point in being "desperate".

I want one so bad.I want it more then all of you I been waiting 4 years for a New Nintendo console I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Deaperate I would go om a hunger strike for one and you don't Know How Bad
I want This SYSTEM trust me I d pray to WOULD go outside by a river and pray to god for one if i don't get one i will tear my self apart

It's not a matter of how badly I want the Wii. I obviously want it, or I wouldn't be wasting my time talking about it on the 'net. I am very excited for it to come out! However, I wouldn't do something drastic to get it. That would be bad for the big N's image anyways. I will hopefully be able to purchase the Wii when it comes out!

i cannot sleep at night all i think of is the nintendo wii man why carnt they bring it out on sale for august but anyway good things are worth waiting for so im just going to wait and still have sleepless nights. lol

I have been in gaming rut for a long time, even as newer games have come out it is always the same thing. Better graphics, same stupid thing, it seems Nintendo is the only ones thinking out of the box. I don’t want better graphics and the same game over and over again. I want a fresh way to play the game or come up with something a little different.

Wii seems to be a breath of fresh air for me, a new take on the video game. I just hope it works as well as Nintendo is boosting.

i should be getting it more or less as soon as it's released. if not it'll be at christamas. can't wait to play red steel, zelda, metroid and the new starwars game, it's gonna own!!!!

Ever since IGN announced the official name of the Wii, I have been checking in at least twice a day, as soon as the local EB starts taking pre-orders, I plan on being there. I think I'm going to Wii myself (sorry, couldn't resist) if it doesn't release soon.

I agree with trying to get Wii on the launch day don't know if I can get one considering the amount of ppl who mite get it on the day after I had a look at the E3 vid showing an extremely long queue for ppl trying out the wii console and games. Seemed to go on forever lol :D

Its convinced me enough and got me all excited for both metroid and zelda as they will implement real motion action using the wiimote

Im getting a happy feeling in my stomach just imagining me playing with the LOZTTP with the Wii

Cant wait - have been waiting for it since a year after GC came out.

Long Live the REVOLUTION of the Aussie Socceroos!!!

Back