How did you beat it?

ROLF I got exicuted the most and it was hard as trying to beat sa magicarp at lv100!

images

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
thats my 136978594th death thanks mick your so helpful I could kiss you! ps:I didnt kiss mick

Last edited:
Me and A buddy played the Bowser Boss fight like ten times before we beat it. Good times though. Lots of laughs and near deaths. And high fiving at the end.

Me and A buddy played the Bowser Boss fight like ten times before we beat it. Good times though. Lots of laughs and near deaths. And high fiving at the end.

yeah the first time I played I beat it with my buddy. He actully worked as a team with me unlike the two jerks now. why did nintendo give you the choice to pick up and throw your partners.

Im kinda a mario vet so the game was a breeze minus the last fight

Likewise, but when you're playing with shitty team mates, it's just a terrible handicap. :lol: Especially when said players are hot-headed and get you caught up in their feuds. Anything that's meant to kill your teamwork that easily shouldn't exist in a 4 players-on-one-screen game IMO, lol.

I think they could of just made Koopa shells that hit you when thrown/stomped by someone else just make you trip or fall, like how Mario long jumps into a wall and stumbles in Mario 64, not kill you/kill your power up. This can still knock you off cliffs, but it'd be a lot more manageable and inspire less hatred between everyone. =P

Then again, I am nitpicking. That'd be nice, but it's not like friendly fire koopa shells break the game in multiplayer. :lol:

Well, my friend was determined to win. We even sat back and devised a strategy. Since it was his first time playing, Id just carry him through the whole stage and if I missed a jump I could throw him on a ledge and he could resurrect me.

Well, my friend was determined to win. We even sat back and devised a strategy. Since it was his first time playing, Id just carry him through the whole stage and if I missed a jump I could throw him on a ledge and he could resurrect me.

that sounds fair but at the same time lazy. that could fail if you fall unexpectedly. you get jinxed alot mostly with jerky friends that step on your heads into doom!! OUT OF NO WHERE!

I beat it on single player, but I play the game with my friend(s) a lot, just for fun, but not to beat the whole thing. My friends help me get star coins and world 9 levels though.

I wonder what it's like to win a game. I wonder if I'll ever know. These things are HARD for me! LOL!

I should get some kind'a handicap. My coordination's not as good as it was, my hand shakes, my eyes are shot and I can't hear if I hit anything! :)

Back