How Do You Use Your Wiimote?

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I've just read loads of threads recently where people turn off rumble and sound...
Thats quite stupid really it ruins the experience and it doesn't drain your batteries that much really. I have Re-Chargable and charge them every 2 weeks or so, Always full volume and rumble is always on but how do you have yours set-up?

Volume is at around 50-60%, never touched the rumble!

Sound on full and rumble on.. Ive only turned off the rumble once and that was when my gran was playing need for speed she didnt like the rumbleing

volume max and rumble on its stupid to turn them of cuss it ruins the expierince the wii was build for xD

Depends, games like RedSteel have loud reloading sounds so I tend to have the Wiimote's speaker down to about half when I used to play that... but I believe all my Wiimotes are back up to 75-100%. I agree, it can take away from what the Wiimote gives in depth to a game, no doubt!

Rumble always on. However I kinda feel like the volume is really loud a lot of the time so I set it lower. Now if I lived alone I'd probably have the volume all the way up. Good thread man. I've always wondered if it was just me.

mine are the same as they always were. lol the batteries have a good life spand really.

I have the volume turned all the way up right now, only because one of the mini-games in Sonic is to shake the Wiimote and listen to the sound. :p

I pre-ordered the Nyko Wiimote Recharger stand thing. I didn't want to, but my mom kept telling me to, plus it just looks nifty. The battery pack has grips too, which is neat.

im just waiting til Nintendo or another company that i trust comes out with the charger ive seen the nyko... but what happens if your wiimote quit working on you after you charge it =( its better to be safe or sorry =)

Depends On What I'm Playing...:p

In Twilight Princess I Turn The Sound All The Way Off Because The Sword Sounds Are Annoying... TRY IT!:D

Everything Else Is Rumble And Max.

Back