How does EA Nation work?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi.

I was just looking at the IGN interview of the MoH 2 dealio, and seen that it uses EA Nation for it's online-liness.

I, never have owned a PS2, Xbox, or Xbox 360, know not of online play outside the DS.

Can someone possibly explain how this works?
I google'd it, and all I got was "SIGN UP TODAY SO YOU CAN START YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE. THE FIRST 500 CALLERS GET A FREE CLEANING SPONGE. AN AMAZING $50 DOLLAR VALUE! YOURS FREE."

Its it some sort of lobby?
Where it'd be very easy to say to a friend who's lobbying, "Hey, let's got join this match. Bet I'll kill you twice as many times as you do me!" ?

Just wonderin'.

Madden has lobbys along with a Messenger where you can add friends. It shows you when their online and you can respond (although madden uses only default sentences). You dont use friend codes. Instead, when you sign up for ea nation, you get a user name. You can search your friends user name and add them easily. Overall its much much better than freind codes. However, EA is suffering from lag. If they fix that it would be really cool. They also need voice chat (nintednos fault) and or enable custom typing.

Back