How is the level editor?

IdiotStorm

I'm a person... I think.
Jan 17, 2008
in my house, duh!
Wii Online Code
0757-0246-4094-7980
I don't have Brawl, but I am interested about the level editor, can you edit levels that are already on the game or do you have to make your own? If I make to many levels, do I have to transfer some to sd card or delete? Do I have to unlock the level editor? Help would be appreciated.

If you make a level you can keep it in Brawl to play on, transfer it to your SD Card, or delete it. You already come with the stage builder/editor, but as you progress through the game, you can unlock a few more parts. Also, you can only edit the sample stages it comes with, or just make your own.

side note: the level editor is fairly basic so dont expect any miracle works of art. you'll spend 80% of your time on the brawl levels.

I thought Nintendo could have been more creative when it came to the backgrounds and parts for stage builder. It feels as though the whole setup is too...generic.

^ ya it feels like a bonus feature. .. but i guess it should... since it is one lol

It is fun...but the special parts such as wheel with platforms that spins around are useless. I just wish Nintendo would use one of my submitted stages :)

3 backgrounds... 3 different sizes.. not that much leniancy onwhat you can do..= rushed feature. it could have been sick, with playing them on the interent, but unless you have friends that come play at your house, whats the point of making one?

^ i think they assumed you would have friends that come over and play. thats how i play 90% of my games

ski_big said:
3 backgrounds... 3 different sizes.. not that much leniancy onwhat you can do..= rushed feature. it could have been sick, with playing them on the interent, but unless you have friends that come play at your house, whats the point of making one?

Didn't know you couldn't play in your levels online never even tought about it but that sucks.

You make your own stage, heres the proccess.

Choose a size (out of 3) of how big thee level will be.
Choose a background (airbourne, medieval, futuristic)
Choose music (so many options)

Start building! Their are 3 categories of items: Flooring, Structure, Specials.

Floors have slants, blocks, stairs, and... floors
Structures have a bunch of cool looking decorations to paste
Features have Treadmills, Spikes, Pinwheels, Moving platforms, Ice blocks, Fallign blocks, and ladders.

Their are also part sets you can unlock (3 of them) that add 1 structure and 1 feature to your list.

You have a budget like on Halo 3's forge though, but it goes by space you taken up rather then money.

And their you have it! :)

I think its a nice feature, but there could have been so many more parts. This is probably the one part of the game that could use an expansion or some DLC.

when i get Brawl, I might mess around with this, and make some kind of death-trap stage :devil:

Back