how many reps....

T

The_Loose_Cannon

do you need until you get more bars? right now im at 27. i thought it was for every 10 but i guess i was wrong.

just wondering thanks! :)

100 per bar I think Prez said

EDIT: I found a quote lol

Prez said:
Well I the reason I repped you is because you didn't deserve a bad rep for your post and I have no power over the actual rep system...
This forum too, has the red rep boxes. It is for when you get into negative rep. I've never seen any forums that automatically ban you for having negative rep, and although it has never happened here, I can safely say that it won't.
The regular vbulletin rep system is
red boxes - x<0
1 green box - 0<x<100
2 green boxes - 100<x<200
3 green boxes - 200<x<300
and so on.. where x obviously equals rep points.
Once your points are higher (in the thousands) the number of points needed to gain boxes is more.

These are just estimations and information drawn from memory, so real amounts might vary, and WiiChat's rep system might vary.

im at 18. what do you mean by "bars", im still a little confused about rep.

i'm confused about rep because im at 20 at the moment ( i had 21 but someone said i was spamming ?) but i have some good comments but the rep colour thing at the side ( which is green = good red = bad ) is grey

Wii_Smurf said:
100 per bar I think Prez said

EDIT: I found a quote lol

damn 100 good reps! and here i am getting all excited over 27 haha im so childish haha

thanks wii smurf :thumbsup:

ETA- wii you got an approved rep from me thanks again!

LOL Cheers

con77 said:
i'm confused about rep because im at 20 at the moment ( i had 21 but someone said i was spamming ?) but i have some good comments but the rep colour thing at the side ( which is green = good red = bad ) is grey

Green - Good Rep
Gray - No Effect
Red - Bad Rep

FWELR said:
im at 18. what do you mean by "bars", im still a little confused about rep.

Above your Wii Online Code etc is a bar, Thats your Rep bar
Also to rep someone you press the scales symbol next to their Online/Offline status

And my Post above explains the Bar system But I'll quote it for you here, From Prez himself

Prez said:
The regular vbulletin rep system is
red boxes - x<0
1 green box - 0<x<100
2 green boxes - 100<x<200
3 green boxes - 200<x<300
and so on.. where x obviously equals rep points.
Once your points are higher (in the thousands) the number of points needed to gain boxes is more.

These are just estimations and information drawn from memory, so real amounts might vary, and WiiChat's rep system might vary.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
hey, how do i see all of my rep. cause there's only like 5 boxes, but i have 18 points?

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL Cheers

Green - Good Rep
Gray - No Effect
Red - Bad Rep

Above your Wii Online Code etc is a bar, Thats your Rep bar
Also to rep someone you press the scales symbol next to their Online/Offline status

And my Post above explains the Bar system But I'll quote it for you here, From Prez himself

Hope that helps

how does it make it no effect because when you click someones scales it says approve or disapprove it doesnt say don't know so why does it just turn to grey

con77 said:
how does it make it no effect because when you click someones scales it says approve or disapprove it doesnt say don't know so why does it just turn to grey

thats because they dont have enough "power" on the site to make a difference. i dont know what makes it that why. possibly low post count

Also the more rep points you give out the more you'll get from each Rep given to you...

FWELR said:
hey, how do i see all of my rep. cause there's only like 5 boxes, but i have 18 points?

You can only see the Recent rep and like I said the more you rep you more Rep you recieve, So if you always rep you could get like 5 rep from one 'Box'

Must admit i've never really understood why those green bars are so difficult to get - i'll have a look at the settings so if i can't lower the limits a little.

Ok new changes :)

For each 25 positive rep points you get an additional green image and a new reputation title. When you reach 125 it takes 50 additional points to get a bright green image.

Also anyone who's wondering what they grey reputation blocks mean, the grey ones are from users who's reputation points don't count yet because they don't have enough reputation power points themselves.

Back