The Rep (YOu Must Read)

ericlewis91 said:
why did you give me neg rep...u should of at least put ur name...how come i went down 6 points...can u at least explain why?>

If you click on the name of the thread when looking at your rep it will take you to the post you got repped on, maybe this will help

alll the people who r saying rep doesent matter and stuff r the ones with like 4 5 bars

That's because we know from experience. When you have 8 bars, it doesn't do **** to me. I'm no more respected than some of my friends with 6 bars or less. Not that big of a deal, trust the people that can tell you from experience.

lol rep doesnt mean much to me, i like to give it to let people know when theyve done somehing good, unfortunately most of my bars came with a comment... ' rep back - [name].' lol pathetic

Almo said:
lol rep doesnt mean much to me, i like to give it to let people know when theyve done somehing good, unfortunately most of my bars came with a comment... ' rep back - [name].' lol pathetic

It's growing on Wiichat, and you can't stop it.. one day someone ask me to make him a sig, yeah I made him then I gave it to him, the dude reped me but suddenly I receive another PM from him saying "oh please I need my 4th bar of rep, and it's only 3 points left, can you rep me back?"... and I said that I won all those bars of rep by helping people, not by asking for it...

The dude asked me again, like if he wanted it so much... :sick:

demonflair said:
It's growing on Wiichat, and you can't stop it.. one day someone ask me to make him a sig, yeah I made him then I gave it to him, the dude reped me but suddenly I receive another PM from him saying "oh please I need my 4th bar of rep, and it's only 3 points left, can you rep me back?"... and I said that I won all those bars of rep by helping people, not by asking for it...

The dude asked me again, like if he wanted it so much... :sick:
Ericlewis I presume? :/

Don't you think if you were able to give more than one rep then you should be able to limit how much you give a person.

Like make it on a scale of how good the post was

Back