The Rep (YOu Must Read)

Ok people
This thread is not about repping people
This is about teaching you to use it fairly and decisevely

But i see you can not do that soi will have to ask this thread be closed

people who have lots of rep tend to be jerks, I knew a guy who was cool and well not cocky, and generous right? and now he has lots of rep bars and he is the opposite of that just because of it, I know because that's all he talks about

Samus101 said:
Wow... you're a jerk. :wtf:

Wow, ever heard of sarcasm?

>.<

Axtral, who was the person you were talking about?

meh, I am not loved anymore.

So, do we think neg rep will ever return?

Exactly
Im sick of
I only have so much rep
he ahs loads o rep
Blah blah blah
So F***** what"!!!!

Dear i0n,
I request, that when you recieve this thread, Wiired has the right to negative rep anyone he chooses as much as he wants. He will only 'abuse' this right, as much as the positive rep was abused.
Lots of love,
Wiired.
xx

Axtlar said:
people who have lots of rep tend to be jerks, I knew a guy who was cool and well not cocky, and generous right? and now he has lots of rep bars and he is the opposite of that just because of it, I know because that's all he talks about
I totally agree. But what's worse than that, is people like me are treated like trash (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!), just because I've been here awhile and don't have many posts or rep.

Last edited:
Wiired said:
Dear i0n,
I request, that when you recieve this thread, Wiired and +Maniacal=Maniac+ have the right to negative rep anyone they choose as much as they want. They will only 'abuse' this right, as much as the positive rep was abused.
Lots of love,
Wiired And +Maniacal=Maniac+
xx

Fixed

Get used to it Samus, it happens on all forums.

If we cant judge you by your posts, what DO you suggest we judge you by? Personality? Thats a joke, I'm a prime example.

Back