How To Get Reputation Tutorial

demonflair said:
Not included in what??

you tute. . .:lol:

I thought you woulda guessed that.

Gymdawg said:
I still don't see why everyone is so enamored with this "reputation" business,
It's not like you can take it and redeem it for a cool prize at the Chuck E. Cheese prize counter.
I guess its just becasue people like green boxes...and they want more

This is kinda Common sense. Well, I am setting up a tutorial...:)

w00t, I made a tutorial, yours is good, btw ! :)

Demon, i hope your working on a way to add me to your tute;)

i have 3 blocks so i could fit in there somewhere:lol:

Cool tute, again. . . .

your gettin good at this

Cpt.McCloud said:
Demon, i hope your working on a way to add me to your tute;)

i have 3 blocks so i could fit in there somewhere:lol:

Cool tute, again. . . .

your gettin good at this

:lol:

If by any chance I make another tut with one of your threads related, of course I will add it.

And thanks again :)

Weither it is one of my threads/post or name involved, i would happily do it.

I wanna get involved with these great tutes:thumbsup:

keep up making good tutes, stop getting rep:D

demonflair said:
I went to 3 bars of rep in one day :D
Cool, huh?
It's really become popular in the last couple of months. Most people have "give me Rep or I'll kill you:lol:" in their sigs now

Last edited:
Quite Frankly, people who have the whole "Give me rep if I helped you" or "Give me rep" in their sigs, and ESPECIALLY MESSAGES seem completely obsessed over...
Tiny.. Green.. Blocks.. Which no one really pays attention to. Someone will look at post count before they look at green blocks, because most people think that the blocks just go along with post count.

And the whole, "I'll give you a rep if you give me a rep" deal just seems...
Well.
Un-rep worthy.

But I guess that ties in more with respect with rep.

In other words, if you do something good, you may or may not get repped. 95% of the time you won't. But you'll feel so much better than belittling(sp?) yourself asking for rep.

Slower, but greater satisfaction.

Trulen said:
Quite Frankly, people who have the whole "Give me rep if I helped you" or "Give me rep" in their sigs, and ESPECIALLY MESSAGES seem completely obsessed over...
Tiny.. Green.. Blocks.. Which no one really pays attention to. Someone will look at post count before they look at green blocks, because most people think that the blocks just go along with post count.
That is so true Trulen most people probabbly look at post count before Rep, I could suggest incorperate post count into the rep system but then if Prinny posted we would just see green boxes and no words :lol:

Back