Oct 15, 2007
In the Boondocks
Wii Online Code
3041-8420-1576-4112
Im wondering..

How much would i get for all my Wii stuff
~Wii System
~2 motes, 1 chuck
~10 games-SMG, MP3, BWII, SPM, Excite Truck, My Sims, Wario Ware, Mario Party 8, Guitar Hero 3+Guitar, and Wii Sports

AceAlabama said:
Wait!!

Are you selling it?
Not right now, just a bit curious, but maybe when teh contract on my internet xpires i get some DSL and trade my 360 and Wii for a 360 LEET and a bunch of new games

Depends, if you sell it to a store like gamestop then probably get about $200 but if you sell it to someone else then well the wii system can be worth more than 300+ and plus the 10 games and guitar hero with the guitar then I guess about 200-300 plus.

Dkw0101 said:
i'd say with the games added about $300
Well, ive been looking on ebay and it looks like they're averaging 300 with JUST one mote and chuck and ONE game-wii sports, but i havnt found any real bundles on it yet, so still loking

Dorkfish said:
Well, ive been looking on ebay and it looks like they're averaging 300 with JUST one mote and chuck and ONE game-wii sports, but i havnt found any real bundles on it yet, so still loking

ooo really, umm lets see, 10 games x 25 dollars each = 250 dollars, well theres a lot of money right there

Dorkfish said:
Not right now, just a bit curious, but maybe when teh contract on my internet xpires i get some DSL and trade my 360 and Wii for a 360 LEET and a bunch of new games

Why would you get a 360 Elite? Its the same thing like the others but with more hard drive space.

and if its because you want HDMI output then just buy a $270 arcade version, all the new xbox consoles come with HDMI output.

If its for 65nm processing chip, the newer xbox comes with it also. Unless you just want it all black which is cool :p

Whatever You Do Don't Sell It. Your The Second Person Doing This! The Other Guy Wanted An Xbox 360!!!!!

Ericmacfan said:
i would say roughly 600$ for the package !
Agreed

T3kNi9e said:
and if its because you want HDMI output then just buy a $270 arcade version, all the new xbox consoles come with HDMI output.

No. The Arcade version doesn't have the
- Hard Drive
- Headset
- HDMI Cables

[I know this, My friend just bought one]

Raphael986 said:
Whatever You Do Don't Sell It. Your The Second Person Doing This! The Other Guy Wanted An Xbox 360!!!!!
It's his choice

Dkw0101 said:
ooo really, umm lets see, 10 games x 25 dollars each = 250 dollars, well theres a lot of money right there

You do realize the systems themselves are selling up to 300 by themselves right?? so 250+300=550 woo!

T3kNi9e said:
Why would you get a 360 Elite? Its the same thing like the others but with more hard drive space.

If its for 65nm processing chip, the newer xbox comes with it also. Unless you just want it all black which is cool :p
FOR TEH HARD DRIVE!!! i download ALOT of sh!t, and the color is a bonerus as well

Last edited:
Back