i think im pretty much wii ultimate

wiipwns

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2007
ok so lets start
stuff:
meh only 2 controlers and chucks, wii zapper, classic controller, wii internet adapter, 4 protective jackets, stylish wii-mote cover:lol:

games:
elebits, excite truck, LoZ: TP, link's crossbow training (with a case!), marvel: UA, resident evil: wii edition, red steel, madden 07, wii sports (with a case!), the bigs, Metroid prime 3, rampage total destruction, super mario galaxy, super paper mario, annnnd tony hak downhill jam.

VC:
internet channle, super mario world, wario's woods

That's quite a collection you've got there. Hope you are enjoying it.

ya i love the wii ive always been a nintendo fan boy

I love how on red steel multiplayer you can pick people off with the pistol so easily

it's so funny

wiipwns said:
ok so lets start
stuff:
meh only 2 controlers and chucks, wii zapper, classic controller, wii internet adapter, 4 protective jackets, stylish wii-mote cover:lol:

games:
elebits, excite truck, LoZ: TP, link's crossbow training (with a case!), marvel: UA, resident evil: wii edition, red steel, madden 07, wii sports (with a case!), the bigs, Metroid prime 3, rampage total destruction, super mario galaxy, super paper mario, annnnd tony hak downhill jam.

VC:
internet channle, super mario world, wario's woods
the bolds are the ones i dont have.....but i have 4 wiimotes with nunchuk, wii guitar, truama center, metal slug anthology, sonic and the secret rings, guitar hero, PBR, my sims, resident evil: umbrella chronicles, mario strikers, and warioware: smooth.....and have alot of vc games.....i beat you

wario2ooo said:
the bolds are the ones i dont have.....but i have 4 wiimotes with nunchuk, wii guitar, truama center, metal slug anthology, sonic and the secret rings, guitar hero, PBR, my sims, resident evil: umbrella chronicles, mario strikers, and warioware: smooth.....and have alot of vc games.....i beat you
c'mon wario its not a contest.

i hate adding up the costs of the wii
wii, 279
chuck, 24
games, 6 x 60
classic controller, 24
LAN adapter, 29

=================

$$$$716!!!!!!

Well someone's a 10-year-old illiterate 'tard who loves to brag about something as stupid as physical possessions to people over the internet. ;D

Oh, and here we go again...

If I may quote myself, quoting myself, quoting myself...

Kumoriken said:
Well...
If I may quote myself, quoting myself...

Kumoriken said:
If I may quote myself...
Kumoriken said:
And this is why WiiChat fails.
****in' idiotic, illiterate pre-teens flooded the forums making pointless or just plain stupid posts.

Kumoriken said:
Well someone's a 10-year-old illiterate 'tard who loves to brag about something as stupid as physical possessions to people over the internet. ;D

Oh, and here we go again...

If I may quote myself, quoting myself, quoting myself...

o wow...lol that was hilarious

Back