Thinking of selling my Wii. How much you think I could get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiizorer said:
or vagrant lol just kidding
yeah vagrant is a prick most of the time lol but daym that guy can make a good point.

CantGetAWii said:
What happened to Vagrant? I was gone when he got "banned" or something.

Nothing happened to Vagrant. Seeing as how I am Vagrant.

I just decided the mods here were so ****ed I would rather just keep making new accounts than wait out a ban.

CantGetAWii said:
What happened to Vagrant? I was gone when he got "banned" or something.
im nt sure why he got banned but he sent me some evil PMs which i sent to Jill, i wanted him banned and jill kinda agreed, im not sure if it was her that banned him or not.

Almo said:
im nt sure why he got banned but he sent me some evil PMs which i sent to Jill, i wanted him banned and jill kinda agreed, im not sure if it was her that banned him or not.

No it wasn't.

And I never sent you any "evil" pms that you sent to Jill. So you are just making **** up for some diluted reason.

xIcaruSx said:
No it wasn't.

And I never sent you any "evil" pms that you sent to Jill. So you are just making **** up for some diluted reason.
i beg to differ, how bout you PM jill and ask her for the PMs? as far as im aware there was only one vagrant, so unless theres an account exactly the same those PMs came from you, hence why you were on my ignore list for a few weeks

Almo said:
i beg to differ, how bout you PM jill and ask her for the PMs? as far as im aware there was only one vagrant, so unless theres an account exactly the same those PMs came from you

Unless you are referring to some PM where I said Jill was a dumb ***** or something I have no idea what you are talking about. And I don't see how that would qualify as being "evil." She is some dumbshit gamer chick who spends 99% of her time online bragging about being a Cop while kids like Almo worship her.

**** the police.

xIcaruSx said:
Unless you are referring to some PM where I said Jill was a dumb ***** or something I have no idea what you are talking about. And I don't see how that would qualify as being "evil." She is some dumbshit gamer chick who spends 99% of her time online bragging about being a Cop while kids like Almo worship her.

**** the police.
no they were a different set of PMs sent to me. lol and i dont worship her, i barely chat to her, and unfortunately im not a kid anymore

with this talk to might get perm(and ip) banned if almo decided to report you

i suggest you don't almo just leave him bem he's hilarious

he's an asshole, but i love reading his posts,

I don't know if you still have it or not. I don't feel like reading all 6 pages here. I only read the first page and Page 5 and 6.

But I don't know why you are asking this. Right now, there's a huge demand on the Wii.

I seen a brand new Wii on Ebay going for at least $100 over retail price.

Considering yours is used, I can imagine you will get at least $50 over the retail price.

In other words, you will make a profit on it. Put it on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back