how r u passing the time till ssbb?

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
how are you passing the time, i am playing melee right now.

Lol, that was my answer to the question in the title of this thread.

I'll be playing Melee.

I'm beating all the games I already have (just finished LOZ TP and I still am working on SMG and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics)

whining, i'm a little disappointed because i remember when the due date was september of last year + im trying to get 10 more bucks because i just spent 10 bucks seeing vantage point with my friends, that movie was pretty lame

Last edited:
wiichat.com, mario kart 64(just bpught it 2 days ago on VC), and melee will be my bestfriends until brawl :D

Playing Melee, Guitar Hero, Blacksite: Area 51 (360), Watching TV. Question anwsered.

GranTurismo4. Only system getting action for the past two weeks has been my PS2. And also Ghost Recon about 2 hours of that a day. Got back to my adiction of Gran Turismo. :):):)

Last edited:
melee practice, unreal tournament 04, sheepshead, some tv and forums/chat.

Trudging through Spanish 3, Energy & the Environment 101, Bi Sci 1, and Econ 2 homework, tests, and projects.

First I played Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter. Awful game! I'm recommending the Angry Game Nerd review it. I'm currently playing Mario Galaxy as Luigi. I'm disappointed at the lack of virtual console titles to save me from boredom. I'm running out of games to play so I just do stomach crunches until it's warm enough to go outside again.

i'm spending most of my time here trying to get Wii codes from other people.

man, i haven't practiced melee in almost a week!

Wii code:3896-5800-0118-9755
please add me and PM yours

Back