How to get a wii... Your way!

Kherrek508 said:
Awesome, DS rocks!

Yah, hopefully, if it starts snowing I might be out of a job, but I just found Star Fox for $29.99, the extra 5 bucks I save with that makes me happy!
Do you have Star FoX?

God i just have to comment on how perfect and awesome this sig is.

Sovieto said:
Yah, hopefully, if it starts snowing I might be out of a job, but I just found Star Fox for $29.99, the extra 5 bucks I save with that makes me happy!
Do you have Star FoX?

God i just have to comment on how perfect and awesome this sig is.

No, I have:

New Super Mario Bros.
Feel the Magic
Ridge Racer DS
Super Mario 64: DS Edition
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Brain Age

Sigh, what a pathetic excuse for a thread...

Here's the secret to being successful at life:

Step 1: Have some sort of work ethic, so you don't end up sucking up welfare all your life.

Step 2: Sustain that work ethic while avoiding trouble.

Step 3: Rinse, wash, repeat.

Kherrek508 said:
No, I have:

New Super Mario Bros.
Feel the Magic
Ridge Racer DS
Super Mario 64: DS Edition
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Brain Age

Well get Star Fox, and does Metroid stay appealing for a long time? Dont you get handcramps?

teqguy said:

Step 1: Have some sort of work ethic, so you don't end up sucking up welfare all your life.

Don't see you coming up with any better ones boy!

Sovieto said:
Don't see you coming up with any better ones boy!

That's because I can afford a Wii, its accessories, and all the decent launch titles... thereby negating the need for any gimmicks or barter situations with anyone for whom I could turn to with monetary needs.

The moral of the story kids, is that you shouldn't be trading grades for games. You should be wanting to get decent grades so you can go to college and not have to work flipping burgers all your life, thus having quality time to spend doing things you enjoy.

Just curious: Is there ANYONE on this thread that isn't a teenager? I'm just trying to get a gauge of the age of people here.

There is an age thread.
Tegguy, you said: what a pathetic excuse for a thread. As in this thread is just a half-ass attempt just to get a thread out there.

It's not my server or bandwidth, so I could care less about the thread itself. The content, however, is pathetic.

The whole "I'll get an A if you get me this" barter situation did not work in my day and it shouldn't work now. If you have parents that this reward system does work on, I feel sorry for you, because you are truly depraived from any work ethic.

teqguy said:
It's not my server or bandwidth, so I could care less about the thread itself. The content, however, is pathetic.

The whole "I'll get an A if you get me this" barter situation did not work in my day and it shouldn't work now. If you have parents that this reward system does work on, I feel sorry for you, because you are truly depraived from any work ethic.

I could care less becuase I'm in middle school and it dosen't count, so thats why my mom gives me money for report card, + all my sisters got bad grades and she wants me to be the "one".

teqguy said:

Finally someone with actual human characteristics!

Here are two ways. And just so u know, its America and AUS, and i did the AUS so im definately gettin a WII, and three games.

AUS: Calculate how much money you would have by release,don't get on release cos then this wont work. Make a contract, write on it that you would pay the money that you have back on X-mas, make your parents sign it by explaining that they would get X amount back, not how much they would pay.

America: I would get it on release day 'cos my B-Day is on NOV 19, how unlucky am I!!

JVIPER82 said:
Just curious: Is there ANYONE on this thread that isn't a teenager? I'm just trying to get a gauge of the age of people here.
IF your talking about not a teenager you'd try and find someone of the age of 12- so.. probably not that many that can actualy chat with other people that he isnt aloud to ... Unless of course... he was a....{REBEL}

save up my EMA money (money i get for going college every week £30) in a month i will have £120, i've been in college a month so when they start giving me money i should have an extra £120 (but im gonna buy clothes) + £40 i had their already is more than needed.

Back