How to play MULTI-Player online.

atrepair said:
With out online game play.... what the he11 good is it to be online? Email for you Mii friends, after learning how finally, it is kinda crappy compaired to just about all other forms of communication (except smoke signals). The updates, doesn't make my games play any better. The wii store, isnt that what wal-mart is for? (except when you buy something at the wii store you dont really get anything except a nontangable old game that you probably had on your nes, snes, or n64) Or that wonderfull ability to register your games online.... what good does that do since you cant play them online anyway???? I guess I dont see the point of it being WiFi.
The only truely great part about the whole thing is that Bill Gates has another oppertunity to dominate the world by improving the Xbox to have all the functions of the best.... Isnt it about time for there next console? Maybe it will have an interactive body suite, virtual world game play, HD graphics, and a cup holder.

Sure hope that Nintendo gets online game play on the top of their priority list.
It is their missing link.

Wow, im like, shocked. This was like, wow....

Well first off, hi, welcome to the internet.

Next, there kinda was....a POINT to having the Wii Shop Channel. To get games that YES you did have on your NES, SNES, N64 etc... You act like they just threw it in there for nothing. It's to bring back the retro games, that maybe the new generation doesn't know about. And if you can find a Wal-Mart that sells NES games i'll give you $1200 (Take that Harrington!)

Online play is on it's way very soon. Think of it this way, would you rather have online play, but have it be really crappy? Or would you rather them take their time with it and make it decent hmm? Nintendo has alot more things going for them, like utilizing the motion sensing tech, and all the possibilitys with it, I don't see how online play is "the missing link"

It's going to be really disappointing if Metroid Prime doesn't have multi-player online. They'd do well to keep on delaying it until it does.

If Pokeman is the only online option this summer, I think it will put an unnecessary dent in Wii sales. If they deploy quickly enough, with something like Corruption, life (and business) will be good. Sony and MS fanboys will be... not so good. Titles like Soul Calibur will follow. It's basically the last big test for the console.

With the delay(s?) of course MP will have Multi-player online, its part of nintendo's "big three"

Is that more of a prediction or do you have a link? Either way I hope you're right. When Reggie answered that question in an interview (after saying MP would be "perfect") he said told the reporter that online would be "perfect for you" (the reporter). That kind of makes it sound like online wasn't what Reggie meant by 'perfect'.

It's an important game with or without online, but with online, it could be Wii's halo.

Edit:
From wiiloaded:
Fils-Aime said that Nintendo plans on releasing the highly anticipated Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption all in 2007. As for Metroid going online, Fils-Aime was back to his more non-committal ways. "Are we going to see online multiplayer (in 2007)? Yes. Are we going to see it on Metroid? We'll keep you waiting on that one."

Not a 'no', but not a yes either.

Last edited:
ROFLTANK said:
Wow, im like, shocked. This was like, wow....

Well first off, hi, welcome to the internet.

Next, there kinda was....a POINT to having the Wii Shop Channel. To get games that YES you did have on your NES, SNES, N64 etc... You act like they just threw it in there for nothing. It's to bring back the retro games, that maybe the new generation doesn't know about. And if you can find a Wal-Mart that sells NES games i'll give you $1200 (Take that Harrington!)

Online play is on it's way very soon. Think of it this way, would you rather have online play, but have it be really crappy? Or would you rather them take their time with it and make it decent hmm? Nintendo has alot more things going for them, like utilizing the motion sensing tech, and all the possibilitys with it, I don't see how online play is "the missing link"

Actually, my local Walmart does sell NES, SNES, and N64 games but for the computer. So i'll take that $1200.

The wii WILL have multi player, but it will be in mid april with Super mario strikers charged...

Back