How to settle a PS3/Wii debate.

I hate fanboyism in general, but Sony fanboys can be especially annoying. They seem to blindly support everything Sony does, like they want to be ripped off or something. :lol:

A nintentard

But arnt most people on here nintentard

How did you get my pic? Jk.

Nice little sum-up there OP. ^_^

The only thing I've had closely related to that sort of thing went like... (using the same 1: Sony 2: Us referrance as the OP):

1: You should get that game for PS2, it's really cool.
2: Yeah I already have it (hey, just because I love nintendo doesn't mean I can't play ps2 aswell :3), I hear they're bringing out another version on PS3...

1: Oh man! PS3 looks mean! Have you seen the graphics? It's gonna own!

2: I wouldn't count on it.

1: ?

2: Sony's really buggered up this time round, I play a lot of vid games and talk to a lot of people that do likewise ("1" doesn't), and from what I've heard, nah.

1: Well, why isn't it going to own?

2: Well, Sony's been sued twice in the past two years, one for stolen idea's (the analogue stick/rumble feature, forgot which), they've had to downgrade the PS3 twice because they're expectations for graphics were a little too high, over here it's going to be retailed for around $1,500 NZD, they stole a last minute idea from Nintendo Wii by including a primitive motion sensing feature, at the cost of getting rid of the rumble feature... Because they downgraded the PS3, the graphics are diminished VERY HEAVILY anyways, so that main hook is out the window, and also there's even been stories of a racing game that you buy, starting with no tracks or cars, and you need to PAY for the individual cars and tracks to get yourself started...

Wii on the other hand, innovative new way of playing with the motion sensing and "point" sensing (proper terminology elludes me atm), excessive backtracking capability, the nun-chuck add-on can be exchanged for many many idea's they'll be having in future, free online gaming, Mii customisation, etc, etc. The Wii might be a gimmick at first, but I'm pretty damn confident Nintendo will keep me and the other 4,000,000 who'll be almost guaranteed a Wii at launch, many means to continue playing their product. And that is why the PS3 will not "own", especially in comparison to the Wii.

1:But the graphics on the Wii aren't that great.

2: Gameplay over graphics, mate.

1:... You're too obsessed with gaming.

2: I know dude... I know... :3

*End*

Back