I am experiencing problems with Super Mario 64

m7ticalm said:
HOW COOL IS THAT! Your mum plays video games? I wish my mum played video games...........
Yeah, that's sweet, I can't even trust my mother with the television remote let alone my Wii, if it wasn't for her simple knowledge, she'd break everything she touches, oh wait, she does, sometimes I wonder how she ever made it in life

Never buy an off brand controller, for every controller I bought off brand, there has been at least one problem with them, I would say go out and get a wavebird, I got that when I got my Wii and never had a problem, and given the fact that I bought it used, I would highly perfer one

gamechaser001 said:
Never buy an off brand controller, for every controller I bought off brand, there has been at least one problem with them, I would say go out and get a wavebird, I got that when I got my Wii and never had a problem, and given the fact that I bought it used, I would highly perfer one

it's impossible to find any GC related item in Portugal... it has been out of shelves for months , I tought I was lucky when I saw that one for sale.. I'll search in ebay for an official one~

do you think this one will work

1fe5_1.JPG

Back