I am looking for a 2player game I can play with my old man.

brookie_uk

WiiChat Member
Jul 23, 2007
Hi all,

Just got a Wii this weekend and my and the old man are addicted to Sport-Tennis. I am looking to buy a new game att lunch that we can both play. He won't be able to do anything complicated which involved lots of different combinations/buttons. Something simple like Wii Tennis???

Any suggestions anyone please?

warioware is single player(it has multiplayer, but it's really bad)

i woudl suggest you get super monkey ball: banana blitzsurprise?)

now it's single player but
the single player is fun to play with someone else, no buttons are involved except jumping, and just in case...there are like 50 minigames

If you're interested in fighting games I found Red Steel great fun multiplayer..

Ermm.. I found Super Monkey Ball to be real poor multiplayer wise =/ There's only like 5 I actully enjoy.

Wario Ware is cool, if you're up for a laugh and don't mind looking stupid then that's the game for you lol

mushroomedmario said:
...whicha re in smb:bb

I can't even understand him. Get motion games like Marble Mania Wario Ware Wii Play, Big Brain is also pretty fun and simple.

I would consider renting before buying though.

Not got a game because there was nothing for him.....he's only a simpleton when it comes to gaming!

get big brain academy for wii. its surprisingly fun, and good for th oldies lol. i play it with my dad.

Warrior said:
get big brain academy for wii. its surprisingly fun, and good for th oldies lol. i play it with my dad.

I second that, Big Brain Academy for the Wii will be super simple. DO NOT get RedSteel, it will be too difficult for him to play. I have both games and whenever someone visits, they tend to like Big Brain better because 1. They find the controls very easy, and 2. They like the fact that it trains your brain.

firedragon said:
I second that, Big Brain Academy for the Wii will be super simple. DO NOT get RedSteel, it will be too difficult for him to play. I have both games and whenever someone visits, they tend to like Big Brain better because 1. They find the controls very easy, and 2. They like the fact that it trains your brain.

i agree...i have big brain, and it's still all that my roommate and i play. and the fact that you can send your student records to your wii friends and compete against them is pretty sweet, too.

Back