I can't play Metroid 3 only! plz help!!!

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Hi, I have Legend of Zelda, Super Mario galaxy, RE4, RE:umbrella chronicles, and metroid prime3.
I bought metroid prime 3 today and it keeps on going to black screen in the beginning and the console automatically restarts.
It doesn't happen in other games but metroid prime 3 is the only game it keeps on restarting at the exactly the same place.

If you played MP3 before, you choose save file, difficulty, then some sentences come out in black screen. It's right there where it keeps on restarting the console.

There is no dust or scretches on the disc.
Do you think this disc is defected? Should I return the game or fix the console or what should I do??

just go return, if u tell em its broken and u just bought it that day u should be able to exchange it no problem

metalfreak said:
just go return, if u tell em its broken and u just bought it that day u should be able to exchange it no problem
Ok thanks, I guess I will do that.
I just hope that my system is not the one causing the problem.
The other games that I have have no problem but I noticed that my system read metroid 3 disc more than any other games. It keeps on reading the disc with the sound so I know that it's reading the disc data more often than other games.

I just read from the wii game forum that other people are also having the same problem except theirs specifically says cant read the disc whereas mine restarts. Is this common problem?

Last edited:
Back