*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread/Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

Rather than fill up the Wii gaming section with, I got MP3, please use this thread to say that you have got it, and perhaps discuss the game with other MP3 owners.

Also post all reviews and other things in here as well.

Last edited:
supposably, i've read a lot of good stuff about it, ebgames hasn't phoned me yet saying they got my copy though...

i'm playing metroid prime 1 right now, i don't like it so much, but the guy from nintendo power said he didn't like the previous metroid primes as well but LOVES this one

and there are a lot of good reviews.....

and everyone here is saying it's swell as well

go to "mp: 3 guide (pros & cons)" to find out more about the game (i have it by the way). no, it's not an "i got a wii" type thing. it's a review type thing.

Please don't double post use the edit, you seem to not understand that function here at Wiichat, geez.

mushroomedmario said:
supposably, i've read a lot of good stuff about it, ebgames hasn't phoned me yet saying they got my copy though...

i'm playing metroid prime 1 right now, i don't like it so much, but the guy from nintendo power said he didn't like the previous metroid primes as well but LOVES this one

and there are a lot of good reviews.....

and everyone here is saying it's swell as well

lol, im doing the same, playing mp1

and same, waiting for eb games to call

the worst part is that best buy already has it and im still wondering why i pre-ordered from eb...

but yeah, waiting...:scared:
EDIT:

ok andrewguy, it looks like your starting to spam....

Last edited:
i almost bought it today even though i've never had any interest in first person type games.... i'm very susceptible to advertisement/good reviews/hype.... i went to the store and they were just getting the shipment in. i convinced myself to wait... i also wanted tiger woods 08 which came in at the same time... it was tough to resist just shelling out $100 right there. ah well.

just got my copy from gamestop. too bad i have school tonight but after night classes, i'm totally down with this game. probably play it until 5:00am in the morning.

got mines and its so damn awsome even the starting menu looks kick ass and the game feels like something else man

Back