Who thinks Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Kicks FACE

It was a pretty cool game. It got a little slow in a couple areas but overall it's great, I love the controls.

Yea, it was easily the best game on Wii until SMG showed up. Except once you beat it theres no reason to play again.

I am currently going to the pirate galaxy place and found out that I need all the energy cells. I only have 5.... The others could be anywhere on any of the planets and I really don't feel like looking for all of them. So I pretty much gave up since I have no clue where to go...

iOwnage said:
Yea, it was easily the best game on Wii until SMG showed up. Except once you beat it theres no reason to play again.

I am currently going to the pirate galaxy place and found out that I need all the energy cells. I only have 5.... The others could be anywhere on any of the planets and I really don't feel like looking for all of them. So I pretty much gave up since I have no clue where to go...

goto the valhalla and scan all the blue floating computer things(there's one for each cell), they'll give u information on individual cells (stored in your inventory log) telling u which planet that cell is on and even clues to which room ull find the cell.

Back