I cant wait for Halo 3!

SGT.zac

Join my ssbb clan!
Feb 24, 2007
Under a metal helmet
Halo 3 is gonna be the best fps in the world. I think Halo 3 its self witll beat the PS3 and the wii:lol: .
Halo3.jpg
Halo3.jpg
I dont have a 360 yet but I know Halo 3 is gonna be GREAT!

I'll end up buying it when its been out a while and I can get it cheaply, second hand. I didn't really like the previous, but I may as well finish the story (well..I think theres a story...nothing has stuck in my mind since the second one...).

Jay61 said:
I'll end up buying it when its been out a while and I can get it cheaply, second hand. I didn't really like the previous, but I may as well finish the story (well..I think theres a story...nothing has stuck in my mind since the second one...).
I didn't like Halo 2 either, preferred Halo 1 myself :)

Wiired said:
I didn't like Halo 2 either, preferred Halo 1 myself :)

I agree... couldn't really get into Halo 2 like I did the first one

Halo 3 looks to be another story though, can't wait!

so you mean you can die thrice? thought it would be impossible

man its gunna be awesome lol thats one major reason for me to get a 360 juss so i can play live with that game....

paintba||er said:

Which? The online or the campaign?
I think he means he can't wait to have random abuse thrown left right and center at him online, not the campaign mode which people spend around 15 minutes on.

with the 4 player online coop, i will most likely play that most of the time. i would much rather have a game with a good story/coop than good multiplayer. i just hope its as good as halo1's story which i still play to this day

Back