I cant wait for Halo 3!

Halo 1 was better than halo 2. I won't get to play 3 though as I don't have a 360 and will not be getting one either.

Yeah I have it pre ordered I usually try and beat the campaign before I go on live though

i would'nt be suprised if rainbow six oor graw turs out to be better...
but i really enjoyed playing splitscreen with my friends for the first 2!
(splitscreen is the best)

me and my friend are going to go through the campaign through online co-op first. then we'll play online forever. the story should be good its the ending so it will answer all questions. halo 2's story wasnt as good as halo 1. halo 3 will be like the best of halo 1 and 2.

gingerkid said:
me and my friend are going to go through the campaign through online co-op first. then we'll play online forever. the story should be good its the ending so it will answer all questions. halo 2's story wasnt as good as halo 1. halo 3 will be like the best of halo 1 and 2.
How would you know it will be the best? That is just a stupid assumption. For all we know it could suck cock.

wow, im pretty sure it wont suck cock, and i never said it will be the best of the halos i dont think anything can top halo 1 but halo 3 will def be better than halo 2. have you played the beta? i have ITS MOTHER ****ING AMAZING DUDE ITS LIKE SEX AND CHOCOLATE AT THE SAME TIME ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING@!!#!#!@$#!!#$!@#%!$#%!!$!!!!!!!

Halo 1 destroyed halo 2, even though it had no online, and I still play halo 1 with friends on coop
Halo 3 seems to have a lot more halo 1 feelng than halo 2 did.

Halo 1 was the best Halo, probably because when it came out it didn't had any expectations and it suprise all the gaming world... it's story was better, the gameplay was simply amazing, and the graphics were awesome.
Then Halo 2 came out, the story didn't suked, but it was near from it... graphics and gameplay remained the same, but the online feature was the best add to the game.
If Halo 3 combines both great story and online feature like they did in Halo (for the story) and in Halo 2 (for the online), then it's going to be the game of the year.

Yeah I can't wait either...

Halo 3 Coming This Fall/Winter
Hopefully it is better than Halo 1 & 2 and much longer too.
Just one question why does everyone want to see masterchief head? lol

<3 Pikachu256

Last edited:
Back