I dont see whats so funny...

Lobstermobster

Bat Out Of Hell
Dec 28, 2006
ATL
Wii Online Code
7929-6697-1940-8225
If you were as drunk as i am you would.

whos seen blades of glory. so funny. so funny.

I saw it on saturday. i went with my boyfriend and this is my theory

i liked it BUT i think the only reason the dude from napoleon dynamite got the role is because owen wilson wouldnt do it (so they got his brother to play a sex addict therapist :wtf: )

yeah its deff a movie worth losing a few braincells to and its another good thing i didnt pay for it lmao. no i didnt download it, the perks of being a cop, law enforcement discount (show a badge walk right in :) )

theres no way in hell i would of spend $10 to see that haha

it was "mind botteling"

hahah yeah that jon heder dood or w/e isnt really that good of an actor. the only reason he gets any roles is because of napoleon dynamite. but having will ferrel in there is enough to go see it alone. i ****ing love will ferrel he could make any lame movie insanely awesome just because he is who he is.

Lobstermobster said:
hahah yeah that jon heder dood or w/e isnt really that good of an actor. the only reason he gets any roles is because of napoleon dynamite. but having will ferrel in there is enough to go see it alone. i ****ing love will ferrel he could make any lame movie insanely awesome just because he is who he is.

will farrel is awesome

i loved him in old school i think thats one of my favorite farrel movies. i heard on one of the local radiostations by me as they were talking about the top 5 movies this weekend that he was "attempting to recover from such bad movies like kicking and screaming and bewitched" lol that made me laugh cause i hated those movies!

i also loved him in zoolander and i hated talladega nights when i first saw it and then i kept talking about it and subconsiously kept saying "SHAKE AND BAKE!" then realized i loved it lmao.

ETA- WHAT AM I ON CRACK??!?!? I FORGOT ABOUT THE BEST WILL MOVIE EVER AND THATS NIGHT AT THE ROXBURRY!!!!!!

you know how many times i get called "hottie police officer" because of that? LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it was hilarious.
I'm probably going to go see it this weekend when Spring Break starts and I have nothing else to do.

i highly advise you to do that, you wont regret it.

i love the part when they are sliding on the ice towards each other with their legs spread, and you totally think they're going to pass each other or do something. but then they just slam dicks. so ****ing funny

Back