I got an Extra Wii for whoever Wants It

Ozweego

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
I just happened to be at Wal-mart at the right time. Now I have an Extra Wii, I was going to put it on EBay for a 1 day listing, but I don't have the 5 or more feedback required. I am not looking to make a Huge Profit. So if anyone wants it and knows how to make an Even and fair Exchange, I am all ears. I live in Eastern Canada, but can ship overnight with any courier. So let me know if you want it and know a way we can make this happen.

L8r

I need one seriously. IF u could send it to UK for £200 in total (because thats the price most stores are selling it) I would take it next week. Ta

DevilDare, you do realise the Wii is region locked, so you wouldnt be able to play European games on a US/Canadian Wii.

OK, how do we do it. I have a Paypal account. I will have to check the shipping costs. Let me check on some things and I will get back to you ASAP.

I didnt know about the Region Lock, you may want to wait or buy one over there. OR you can just buy all your games from North American venders. Let me know, you can have it if you want it. Just Private message me if you want it with all your details so I can calculate a shipping cost.

I am trying to figure a way that I can sell this to one of you guys without any worries.
Here's what I got, and unfortunately they all require me getting the money first then shipping it out. Thats the only way i can figure it.
I can take digital pics with me wrapping it for shipping with your address, dropping it at a courier and then giving you the tracking #.
If anyone has another idea, let me hear it.
Like I said, I dont care who buys it or how, as long as its legit.

about region lock thing any possibilities to unlock it? or can anyone tell me store North America where i can buy games.

No you cant unlock it and the VC will have problems too. Just wait for a UK Wii. BELIEVE me.

Ozweego said:
I am trying to figure a way that I can sell this to one of you guys without any worries.
Here's what I got, and unfortunately they all require me getting the money first then shipping it out. Thats the only way i can figure it.
I can take digital pics with me wrapping it for shipping with your address, dropping it at a courier and then giving you the tracking #.
If anyone has another idea, let me hear it.
Like I said, I dont care who buys it or how, as long as its legit.

Pictures can't really prove that you've sent the item. All they can prove is that you have the item and that you took it with you to the post office...buying and selling from humans on the net is a game of trust. They have to trust that you'll send it...and you always have to get money first. That's just how it works.

I guess the best I can do, is have the potential buyer call my local UPS or other courier and use them as a third party to confirm that I am shipping the item to their address. That way the potential buyer knows that the item is on the way. I know you may reply with, I could ship an empty box, but I could have it wrapped there or then again, I wouldn't pay over a hundred bucks to ship an empty box. There are many rebutles to that, but like you said, trust is key. The best I can do is offer the up the sale and if someone wants it, its theirs. I will offer all my contact info, including phone #'s to further ensure confidence for the buyer.
Worse case scenario for me, is that I return it to Wal-mart and get a refund. Just trying to help someon who is without a Wii out.

hidnseek said:
I'll trust you if you trust me. pay 1/2 now and the rest when I get it.

I understand the logic here, but I will have to accept full payment up front. Like I mentioned, I will give you all my contact info, so we can chat about everything first.

Another selling idea would be for me to post it on Ebay, put the item # here and end the auction early giving the first bidder the win. Let me know what you guys think of that, I think that can work. That way people might feel more safe about purchasing.

Back