i got mp: 3!!!!!!!!!!!

her is the beat down wii time i think personally you need to buy the other games or see both the ending in full because personally i would not get it and the experience .. about the saves i heard somewhere you can call on your ship to save so ther ya go if you what to pm me and i could tell you what happened ok?

JCpackers05 said:
luckyyyy. my gay store that i reserved it from isnt getting it until tommarow :sad: ive waited so long and now another day!!!

Don't preorder next time.

man... i can't decide if i want to get this game or not. i'm like wiitime, i guess... i've never played metroid games, but i can't ignore all the great reviews it's getting. i've never gotten into fps games, but i haven't really given one that much of a chance. ahhhh....... i'm frustrated.

im still broke from buying my ds .......and diamond and hunters so i geuss hunters will have to hold me:sick:

27% beaten so far... i've been playing for 8:43hrs. there are save stations in which you save in. i'm not spoiling the story but you can still follow it (trust me!!!) oh and it's as much shooting as it is puzzle (or maybe a bit less)

i think it's better than mp2 but not 1 (i still didn't beat it so i don't know)

Last edited by a moderator:
the graphics are better than basically all xbox games and some (3-6) xbox360 games

(sorry about the double post)

:scared:

getting mine tommorow, its great to hear about the people who got it and how much their are enjoying it, I tried 5 different stores today and they all told me tommorow or later, my best buy did not even know when they were going to get it.

44% beaten so far... (with playing for 16:17hrs) i expect it to take about 35 to beat the game. ps: i got stuck in the labrynth for about 3 hours :wtf:

Back