I Got Sonic!

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
YAY !!! i got sonic and the secret rings today!!! its very good!:ciappa:

but it takes a little while to get used to the contolls...

Yellow_Wii said:
YAY !!! i got sonic and the secret rings today!!! its very good!:ciappa:

but it takes a little while to get used to the contolls...

I hate it! 1. they could have used in game for cutscenes...instead of making these crappy comic box. Also It doesn't feel like anymore.. after the first 3d one (excluding the 3d one on sega genesis) The one for the dreamcast, The 3d sonic's have sucked...This game makes you feel like a slug...rather than SONIC

I was going to buy it this morning but I rather wait next week and buy Tiger Wood... I guess Sonic is worth a rent only... but thats my opinion!

hyde said:
This game makes you feel like a slug...rather than SONIC

Nah.... Wait until you get some of the powerups and you fly. Well Fast!

Good game. And I like the Comic thingy going on, Reminds me of Red Steel :)

I like this game i got it yesterday.
Multiplayer is jus sick.
The music is absolutely crap, especially in evil foundry if anyones there?

Let_It_Burn said:
I was going to buy it this morning but I rather wait next week and buy Tiger Wood... I guess Sonic is worth a rent only... but thats my opinion!

Haha. That's what I am doing. It's a pretty good game when you get the hang of the controlls

how fast is it? im dying to buy it but its sold out everywhere where i live!!!:lol:

very fast and also the frame rate holds out. it is the best game i have played on the wii so far , if you shop around in the uk for can like me get it for 25pounds

I can get my games for 64 dollers(with tax) (about 29 pounds I think) at my local wal-mart. I'm not buying it though. It stops at a rental for me.

Last edited:
Back