I got RE4....:)

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
hey guys i went and got Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition and that game is awesome.....its also scary lol....zombies attack u....and im like ahhhhhhhhh......lol....very nice game :) :) :)

yeah i bought this game around the first week it was out. it is pretty sweet for a port. i like it better than the original with the new controls. i still haven't beaten it yet but I'm close now.

good buy :yesnod:

Yes the game is great.
Its worth playing through all the way, the story is brilliant.

ughhh i want this game so bad but im broke OMG lol

This game is excellent. I dont complete many story based games (prefer sports based games) but this one had me gripped from start to finish, had it on the PS2 and although I liked it I only got about a 3rd of the way through, the Wii version really is the definative one.
Its more than worth completing it aswell for all the extras and side missions. Best game on Wii so far, IMO.

i love this game, got it week afer it came out,

completed it in 2 days

completed it 3 times since,

its amazing

Sovieto said:
its storyline sucks in every way possible.

ha, everyone is saying all this great stuff and then this lol. Sometimes when I read Sovieto's comments I picture this little old women with a nasty thin dying cat on her lap.

ha, everyone is saying all this great stuff and then this lol. Sometimes when I read Sovieto's comments I picture this little old women with a nasty thin dying cat on her lap.

rofl
hes an attention whore too

RE4 is my favorite game out of the handful that we own. The graphics are beautiful. The story is gripping. The use of the wiimote is the icing on the cake. Plus it makes me wanna scream at times during the game. I think it's often under rated.

Back