I got Zelda oot today

Everytime someone says Ocarina of Time blows, a game developer with talent dies. So stop saying it! We don't want a world full of Rockstar's and Ubisoft's!

Ocarina of Time is the greatest game of all time, not even Twilight Princess could beat it.

Oh my god I love this thread! This is so awesome! You guys keep fighting its really quite interesting. Good stuff.

"The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" is exactly like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album. its the best of its kind. and jus like Michael can't top "Thriller" with his other albums, Nintendo can't top "Ocarina of Time" with other zelda games. nothing can top "Ocarina of Time" its absolutely the best game ever!!!!

*i know, its kinda weird comparing, but i see similarities.*

SGT.zac said:
This game blows. I just dont where to find that girls father. She said something about her father getting some milk and hasnt come back.:confused:

You can't even find the girls father? No wonder you don't like this game, you suck at it. Stick to games like Barnyard and Marble Mania, you'll love them.

rgf942 said:
Oh my god I love this thread! This is so awesome! You guys keep fighting its really quite interesting. Good stuff.

He feeds off our anger.... :/

...? You have some balls coming here and saying OoT sucks.

It's one of, if not the greatest adventure games of all time. If you just don't have a knack for playing these types of games, you shouldn't get all pissy and say the game sucks. Use a walkthrough, use your HEAD. Talk to people in the game.

Anyway, her father is at the castle and he fell asleep. Use the chicken to wake him up. I'm pretty sure that if you couldn't get that far, you won't be able to get past other parts of the game either.

Flame me if you must, but i have to say OOT is very unappealing to me. I downloaded it last week and just finished death mountain.
I keep plugging away at it hoping to find the brilliance in the game that so many people have told me about, but the more I play the more bored I get with it. I find the controls frustrating (using gamecube controller) and the graphics an eyesore (I realize at the time they were good, but they completely fail on immersion levels.
Don't misunderstand me here, I'm not a graphics nut, I have 8 NES titles from the VC, but there's a big difference between what NES titles and OOT were trying to accomplish graphically.

Anyway, I hate to rain on anyones parade, but a game that is often called 'the greatest of all time' comes up short for me.
Later.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
"The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" is exactly like Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album. its the best of its kind. and jus like Michael can't top "Thriller" with his other albums, Nintendo can't top "Ocarina of Time" with other zelda games. nothing can top "Ocarina of Time" its absolutely the best game ever!!!!

*i know, its kinda weird comparing, but i see similarities.*
:sick:

Is this really thread worthy ? OMG I got stuck In Phoenix Wright it sucks because It challenges oh wo is me I have to think

Back