I hate Nintendo. and Game

Shame you didn't enjoy the game.
And its a shame you hate Nintendo.

Such is life though, you can't like everyone or everything.

Skippy said:
Depending on the store, they may only offer you a replacement of the same game.

Yeah, true.

Stores like Gamestop don't offer you a full refund for damaged games, only a replacement of the same game, or store credit worth the same price of the game you purchased.

Gikoku said:
Yeah, true.

Stores like Gamestop don't offer you a full refund for damaged games, only a replacement of the same game, or store credit worth the same price of the game you purchased.

That would suck if it actually did come scratched.

samXcor3 said:
well once you open a game you cant return it just cause you dont like it. im pretty sure its like that all over the world
Wrong, Here in Australia our EB Games have a 7 day return policy. If you buy a game and you dont like it you can return it within 7 days of purchase and either get your money back or switch it with a game of the same value.

Yeah, I think all stores should offer at +least+ a 2 day exchange - I understand the problem with them inadvertently becoming a rental store, but it's just good CS.

Nearly every other retail allows for returns with original packaging, some as long as 30 days (I returned something to Home Depot we had for a YEAR).

Even store credit would be OK for most folks - they want to spend money, just not on a product they don't want.

Heck, this huge run of HD-D players, people were returning and RE-buying the same unit just to get an additional free disk.

I will say in our local EB/GS's, they have a ton of machines up and running and open copies of everything, so you can generally check out any game before buying.

~DT

cannon said:
Wrong, Here in Australia our EB Games have a 7 day return policy. If you buy a game and you dont like it you can return it within 7 days of purchase and either get your money back or switch it with a game of the same value.
LUCKY BESTARD MP3 WAS OK THE SUIT THE BOUNTY HUNTING FRIENDS THEIR VOICE ACTING IS WEIRD BUT IT WAS OK:lol:

silenc your all noobs and im gonna burn you reel reel bad :mad5: ha ha ha just kiding and also GC9 has a funny picture..............what do you mean its GC8 you fangled hippies and your numbers.:nono:

mp3's awesome, i mean come on, use your brain. watch videos, look at reviews and never expect a full refund for a game youv'e played for 2 minutes and decided you didn't like it.

What specifically did you not like about it?

And I'm not buying this "too easy" garbage. I can beat Super Mario World in 5 minutes and 44 seconds. Does that make it crappy?

I don't plan on getting this game, no matter how many times I get told it's amazing, it's just not my type of game. I've tried out the Metroid series and it has never ever appealled to me.

Game preference is not the point here, even though I'm waiting to be quoted by some losers who are going to tell me to get it, it's the fact that they think buying a game is just like renting, but for free. It's not the way how life works, it's up the good of the workers, or their stupidity whether to give you your money back or not. You broke that casing and opened the game, they have no idea what you could have done to it.

Face it, would you rather buy a game sealed, and hasn't been touched, nice and happy in the box, or one that's been opened by some randomer for the same price?

Lamar/TBD said:
On sunday, i bought metroid prime 3 for £35. and yesterday i called up Game and asked for my money back. They said they'd give me £18....Nintendo let me buy a shitty game, and Game won't let me have my money back......NYEAAAAHHHH!! I F*CKING HATE THEM!!!!! AAAAHHHHHGGHH!!! im gonne go have a ***** fit. bye.
(no im not on my period)

OK. You went into a store, plunked down your money and took the game home and played it and you blame Nintendo? How is it THEIR fault that you made a discision to buy the game? Why didn't you rent it, watch videos, read a review before you got it? What did you expect Nintendo to do when you said, "Nintendo let me buy a shitty game"? I'm very confused. Please explain.

samXcor3 said:
well once you open a game you cant return it just cause you dont like it. im pretty sure its like that all over the world

It like this with any software.

Back