i have 800 points... what game should i get

You can get a game for $10 that has all the old school sonic games on Gamecube, just get that and play it through the Wii. So buy Castlevania through Virtual Console. :thumbsup:

well what are your fav virtual console games?

800 points? I'd say Zelda, I thought the first game I would get would be Sonic, but I've got it in the GC compilation so no real point there. Zelda is easily one of the best games available on the VC and it will definately last you.

Get Donkey Kong Country. I think it's a perfect fit between Sonic and Castlevania. If you want something now either game is a good choice.

The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past! Ive bought loads of VC games and Zelda is the best! Go play for yourself, you wont be dissapointed!

Joe said:
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past! Ive bought loads of VC games and Zelda is the best! Go play for yourself, you wont be dissapointed!
I agree with Joe get LoZ a Link to the Past, it is a great game I got it myself. You will be playing it a lot.

ive played it so many times though. i dont wanna buy it again lol

can i use the wii controller to play legend of zelda link to the past or do I need to get a classic controller ?

cyrano_says said:
can i use the wii controller to play legend of zelda link to the past or do I need to get a classic controller ?
Check the listing on the Wii Shop Channel and it will tell you what controllers you can use. And for the record, no you cannot use the Wiimote.

either get Gunstar Heroes or Contra 3, they are worth playing again

Back