I Have A Wii!!!!

LolygagerX

Wii Are Comeing
Sep 19, 2006
In a House
Nah j/k but i do have a picture of me holding a wii XD
meandmywiizq2.jpg

That has got to be the worst photoshop job I have ever seen. :lol: I could do better in MS Paint.

ocdan said:
i was stating a touche to your joke, but you succumbed to it, I win.

Touche then! :lol: It's just that alot of regs on this site seem to have a stick surgically implanted into their anus.

LolygagerX said:
Nah j/k but i do have a picture of me holding a wii XD

You may want to use less blur. If you work at a higher rez and then shrink it back down, it will make it look more natural. I also think that you made it too big. The fact you used a stock photo also gives it away. sorry. :nonod:

ABC said:
Touche then! :lol: It's just that alot of regs on this site seem to have a stick surgically implanted into their anus.
ooooooh you are wrong, tis not a stick, but a wiimote, they get so excited about the wii the matter in their bowels create a wiimote in their anus...THAT my friend is the secret that no one knows of the wii, it is under our noses

Clean up the stuff around the Wii with like the Polygon Lasso to make it look a little more real. Blur the Wii a little bit to make it fit in with the photo and reverse the 'Wii' name :lol: That gives it away instantly:)

Back