i have to make a really hard choice and dont know what to do...

dark samus

come to the dark side....
Aug 22, 2007
victoria, australia
Wii Online Code
7159-9733-2785-0220
i want to get super paper mario when it comes out (september 20th) and i only have $100:smilewinkgrin: so i culd get it straight away when it comes out but iv'e been hearing from people that it's too short and it's not worth buying:wtf: normally i would take the advice of these honest people but i'm that rare sort of person who plays his games until every single item upgrade and character is available for example i got wario ware: smooth moves ( I KNOW:sick: ) but i played it for 3 months every day an hour a day. paper mario: the thousand year door i played it until level 75 and got every badge and recipe in the game (including 'postage return' from bonetail level 100 in pit of 100 trials:crazy: ) so i think if i got paper mario it would last me atleast 1 month so could get metroid prime 3: corruption (october 28th) :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Where do you live?? September 20th? Isn't it out in america? it comes out in england on the 14th

I actually live in victoria, australia sorry i shuld change that on my account it sais that its already came out in north america and its coming out september 20th in australia on wikipedia. you culd even check and metroid prime 3 hasnt come out yet in australia and not for a while ever:mad5:

Well, even with the pit of trials (both of them) it probably won't last you longer than 2 weeks. It's pretty short and easy, but it's alot of fun and I've played through it several times since I got it.

With your gaming style I'm sure you'd be better off buying it than renting it.

ok thanks that really helped me make my desicion and i cant ask my friends because they love games but suck at knowing anything about them:lol:

Back