How the heck did "She" do this?

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Well, let give you a little background history on me. My older brother, myself, and my little sister are REAL gamers. As I stated in my intro, we own just about every system and have over 300 games. My bro started me off playing games when I was 1 years old. By 2yrs, I had already beaten BattleShip, Mario, and Balloon Kid (Which is my favorite game for the gameboy!) and was onto play on the NES. lol! My sister started playing sonic when she was 2 and beat the game in week. We have bought her ever sonic game imaginable and shes beaten EVERYONE OF THEM IN A WEEK!! Yeah, shes hardcare:lol:

Anyway, I just bough Super Paper Mario for the girl last Saturday. How in the world did he beat it so fast!!? She just started middle school a week ago, and all of a sudden, "Hey, Big sis! I beat the game!" The week hasnt even ended yet! That was on Tuesday when she told me that! lol!:crazy:

So, I guess my question is...is that game that easy to beat? And if you have any questions on getting through some levels, tell me I will pass it along to me 12yr old sis and she will help you out! lol!

hmm.....its been awhile since i played it again......i think i beaten in 2 days.....:lol:

My sister amazes me. Shes beat all of her gamecube games, and DS games and SP games...Im just exhausted buying her games and having her beat them in a week. LOL!

lol.....whats her time on the games?

i played Resident Evil 4 yesterday cause i got bored and beaten it in 12 hours on Pro...:lol:

When she gets home, I will ask her what her time is. I gotta see! I got to! Shes so fast with this stuff!:wtf:

....My life is in total turmoil the day i found out that a middle school kid is better than me in gaming along side the 9 or 10 yr. kid going to a university in Japan.:yikes:

:yikes:

I believe your are right,Byu. I mean, of course she gets frustrated with games, but she will play a level a 100 times for hour using every strategy she can come up with until she beats it..and then..after that, all she needs is one day to be a game. My sister freakin rocks and puts me to shame at so many games. LOL!:sick:

beat TP in about 36 hours over a month and 2-3 4-8 hour idles through carelessness... i don't know exacts because i have over 60 hours logged from doing side quests and goofing around... and listening to the most addictive minigame song i'v ever heard... (the one where you control the bird and collect the fruits i always miss one strawberry so i can't get the exact maximum amount of points:sad::eek:ut: :mad2: :cryin: :shifty: :blush2: )

Last edited:
Thats exactly what the gaming community needs. People who are commited to their games. Thats awesome that shes beaten every Sonic game, becuase a lot of them sucked. I wish I could make myself beat games that I get bored with. I spoil myself too much, I guess.

- Sherwood

Yea its kinda short depends on how many hours you play in a day though, I think i beat it in 15 hours or something within rental time(5 days) but I think i could have beaten it in shorter time but theres sooo much to read!

By the way..why do you call your sister a he? lol
Essence said:
Anyway, I just bough Super Paper Mario for the girl last Saturday. How in the world did he beat it so fast!!?

My bad...

Oh, Gosh! See, thats what I get for typing slower than my brain. Thats a typo,obviously. I meant "SHE". Well, I asked her how many hours it took for her to beat the game, and she said it took her 22hrs. Heheh! It took her that long because she just started middle school. lol! So, without middle school, my sister could easily beat that game in a day. I have that much confidence in her. Guys, she really is a true gamer at heart...and she loves herself some Pokemon! LOL!

a day is defined as a 24 hour period so therefore she beat it in under a day!!:yikes:

Back