Hello

miiwiiwii

Banned
Dec 26, 2007
Hoover
Wii Online Code
1026-7977-4441-8732
this has been the worst week of my life first i get caught cheating and now my sister hates me. my 14 year old sister just entered highschool. like all u big bros know u always protect sisters.well whenever i see a dude look at her butt i usually pick him up put the collar and tell him 2 get goin. well 2 day my sister was kissing this dude at our front porch and i when i saw, i ran out the house and punched him.he ran away. my sis got so angry she said that she hated me. am i doing something wrong? i just dont feel right about a 16 year old kissing my sis...

welll i read your other thread about the cheating thing...but you screwed yourself over with that one...id kill for a girlfriend and your out cheating...

but yeah im the youngest so im not in your situation. but i can see and older sibling being protective. cause im 16 and know what goes on in a highschoolers mind....lolll. im sure you can relate. but yeah i know your protective. but your eventually just gonna have to trust your sister and believe that shes gonna make the right choices. and if the guy shes with seems like a complete f***ing retard...then hit him...

As long as he is treating her alright and not hurting her I say let it go.
Love is odd at times, and young love doesn't last, so I wouldn't be too worried about them. Apologize to your sister for overreacting, and say sorry to the guy you hit. Just keep a watchful eye on them if you are concerned, leave the violence though.

miiwiiwii said:
this has been the worst week of my life first i get caught cheating and now my sister hates me. my 14 year old sister just entered highschool. like all u big bros know u always protect sisters.well whenever i see a dude look at her butt i usually pick him up put the collar and tell him 2 get goin. well 2 day my sister was kissing this dude at our front porch and i when i saw, i ran out the house and punched him.he ran away. my sis got so angry she said that she hated me. am i doing something wrong? i just dont feel right about a 16 year old kissing my sis...
you shouldn't have cheated. cheating is wrong.
your sister will eventually understand that you are looking out for her, but you do need to cool it a bit. keep your distance. don't necessarily wait until something bad happens, but don't go nuts just because they kiss.

:scared: but shes my sis......i dont want a douchbag kissing my sis.my sis salways seem 2 go for da bad boys....

well if your really think they are "da bad boys" (please dont type slang) then i dont blame you for doing what ever you do. like i said before. your eventually just gonna have to trust your sister to make the right choices...

JCpackers05 said:
well if your really think they are "da bad boys" (please dont type slang) then i dont blame you for doing what ever you do. like i said before. your eventually just gonna have to trust your sister to make the right choices...

ur right 80%. im goin watch her without her knowing..

well if shes ever in her room or anywhere with a guy and the doors closed you can stand outside it and try and listen in...hmmm. and if they're outside somewhere you could watch from a window or something...idk tricky tricky

JCpackers05 said:
well if shes ever in her room or anywhere with a guy and the doors closed you can stand outside it and try and listen in...hmmm. and if they're outside somewhere you could watch from a window or something...idk tricky tricky

i could just ask her bestfriend ashley 2 watch her and tell mee anything she knows but girls keep their discussions 2 themselves

JCpackers05 said:
thats a pretty good way. but then theres always the risk of her telling your sister of your evil ways...lol
EXACTLY

you are in a sticky situation my friend. and in my opinion, the more important thing in your situation is getting back with your girlfriend. but to do that. your gonna need to find the absolute PERFECT way to prove that you really care about her. otherwise she is never gonna believe you...

JCpackers05 said:
you are in a sticky situation my friend. and in my opinion, the more important thing in your situation is getting back with your girlfriend. but to do that. your gonna need to find the absolute PERFECT way to prove that you really care about her. otherwise she is never gonna believe you...

HA! already tooken care of. i invited her family over for dinner next thursday.:).shes comin 2.

Back