need help locating my siblings

Mau said:
Edit: Update!!!

Just got a page made by my sister, 5 months ago in there she says she is living in spiro, oklahoma, if anyone goes to spiro highschool, please let me know. but not sure if this is a good lead

frs1558.gif

I Live In The Northern Area Of Oklahoma... Sadly, I Cannot Help You In This....

If I Ever Pass Through Here I'll Look.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
frs1558.gif

I Live In The Northern Area Of Oklahoma... Sadly, I Cannot Help You In This....

If I Ever Pass Through Here I'll Look.

well, thanks anyways, if by anychance you get near let me know :thumbsup:

Spiro huh...
PM Fistpittingnork, he lives in OK City, he might be able to help.

update

for those of you that had interest...

after 5 years...

I found them, finally, got a hold of a email, and sure enough it was her, my sister. we have been talking the last 3 days... I feel amazing, feel that I have everything now. I have even made a webcam conversation with my brother.... I am so happy!! and wow, they have grown up.... haha, well...

thanks everyone that help me or try to help me!! thank you a lot!

:D

that is the next step, but for now, just emails, since I don't want their father to know I found them just yet... but wow, I found them myself.... internet.. scary

Nice work! Glad to hear a happy ending! But if you can find them on the internet... Can't everyone else? :scared:

ilikecookies said:
Nice work! Glad to hear a happy ending! But if you can find them on the internet... Can't everyone else? :scared:

well, I have been looking for a year intensively, it is not easy, you need like the need to find them... but you can find anyone over 18 with 4 to 5 clicks of the mouse, unless he or she is hiding

Mau said:
update

for those of you that had interest...

after 5 years...

I found them, finally, got a hold of a email, and sure enough it was her, my sister. we have been talking the last 3 days... I feel amazing, feel that I have everything now. I have even made a webcam conversation with my brother.... I am so happy!! and wow, they have grown up.... haha, well...

thanks everyone that help me or try to help me!! thank you a lot!

:D
congratzzz =]]

congradulations man! im happy to hear that! i can only imagine the feeling of finding a lost love one after 5 years.

mau im so happy for you! i wished that i could of done more for you than just offer my help with no further information as to the whereabouts of your family.

unforunitly my bfs uncle never got back to me (probably busy with other things) and i of course like i told you couldnt do anything because of my limitations being in NYC.

im glad though that through the bonds of the email servers you were able to find her. i hope you never let her go again and you get that big family youve always wanted back.

congradulations :)

CONGRASULATIONS!

CONGRASULATIONS!

i dont know what else to ssy really but

CONGRASULATIONS

CONGRASULATIONS

Back