Help me wiichat members! Advice needed!

Did I not already mention get a custom computer made? Trust me, you don't want to pay for a laptop, that runs vista. The vista OS itself is what costs the most of the computer.

You won't need a MacBook for these years in school, you wouldn't even need a laptop to be honest! Of course, if you don't have a desktop then you'll obviously need one for the internet and stuff, but I'd wait a few years for a MacBook. Just get a decent laptop, or as some people have said, get a desktop made. Then I think you should buy some Wii games, leave the 360, and bank the rest of the money until you're 17 and start driving lessons. Only get a 360 if you're absolutely dying to play various games for it, otherwise, like me, I'm very happy and content with the games coming out for the Wii, so if I had a 360 I'd have too much to play with the time I have available.

Lewi T said:
You won't need a MacBook for these years in school, you wouldn't even need a laptop to be honest! Of course, if you don't have a desktop then you'll obviously need one for the internet and stuff, but I'd wait a few years for a MacBook. Just get a decent laptop, or as some people have said, get a desktop made. Then I think you should buy some Wii games, leave the 360, and bank the rest of the money until you're 17 and start driving lessons. Only get a 360 if you're absolutely dying to play various games for it, otherwise, like me, I'm very happy and content with the games coming out for the Wii, so if I had a 360 I'd have too much to play with the time I have available.

Yeah, that is what I am most likely doing.

Our family desktop is horrible and if anything happens on it, I would get the blame so I would rather just have my own laptop like currently.

I think i might get a few wiigames with the laptop and save the money for the future.

GET THE 360 CORE, MAN!!! It shouldn't even be a question! I'm not betraying the Wii:worship: , but you can play Halo 3 on the 360.:yesnod:

PKU4GOOD said:
GET THE 360 CORE, MAN!!! It shouldn't even be a question! I'm not betraying the Wii:worship: , but you can play Halo 3 on the 360.:yesnod:

-saves up yet more money for external HDD-

:lol:

Back