need help locating my siblings

Mau said:
update

for those of you that had interest...

after 5 years...

I found them, finally, got a hold of a email, and sure enough it was her, my sister. we have been talking the last 3 days... I feel amazing, feel that I have everything now. I have even made a webcam conversation with my brother.... I am so happy!! and wow, they have grown up.... haha, well...

thanks everyone that help me or try to help me!! thank you a lot!

:D

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats!!!

I'm so happy for you :D

When I read this I thought that it would have taken ages to find them with your siblings being under the age of 18.

Ahhh, congrats!

Shows you can do anything with determination.

thank you everyone, I really need to thank you guys, when I posted my issue I got very positive response... I was giving up the search, when I posted here it was a desperation, I didn't know where to look no more... like I said, since july last year I am looking everyday for them, and I was tired, and about to give up, but when I post here, everyone just jumped in and try to see what they can do for me, and Jill, Thank you, Thank you so much! like I told you before I found them, you gave me strength to keep looking, gave me hope. thanks for your positives feedback and answers in this thread...
when I talk to my brother thru webcam, I'll print screen so you guys see my brother :D

thanks again

Frogger said:
Are you going to consider meeting up with them? ^^;

off course, but thats another story, I think is going to be easy, since my brother and I bonded since I started living with him. It is going to be easy for me finding were he lives, then I will go there personally and talk to the dad, I my need Jill to back me up though, he is a big guy, hahaha:lol:, no but seriously, I hope everything goes well, the kids are old enough and they can decide for themselves now, there is no need for their father to feel that my mom is coming and is going to take them to Colombia... that is his fear... and also, Bruce (the dad) has to let them talk to their mother, she has the right to know they are ok. I haven't told my mom I found them because I can't risk to loose them right now, I am going to try to see if Bruce will have confidence in me and trust me, then have the kids contact their mother...

So glad to hear that the bar is tilting your way just remember it's not over until you can be with them. I would try to keep it on the DL for a while until you are confident it cannot alter the situation and even then wait a while, in fact posting it here may not be too smart, you never know who is here

WiiZero said:
So glad to hear that the bar is tilting your way just remember it's not over until you can be with them. I would try to keep it on the DL for a while until you are confident it cannot alter the situation and even then wait a while, in fact posting it here may not be too smart, you never know who is here

True, but at the same time I needed help finding them. I just hope it doesn't ruin it

Yeah, sorry I was of no real help Mau, but kudos! Good Luck with their father...

Back